Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    Li Si is quite ambitious. He was originally just a small official of Shangcai in the state of Chu. Although his life was not rich and powerful, he could still be called peaceful and happy.

    But he was not reconciled, the world was about to change, but he could not participate in it, he was not reconciled to just be a mediocre official all his life, so he specially worshiped Xun Qing as his teacher, learned the art of emperor, and came to the most famous among the Seven Kingdoms The powerful Qin State is eager to show off its grand plans.

    Li Si concealed the excitement in his eyes, and looked at the young monarch in black clothes. Now, his chance came.

    Ah Zheng and Lu Buwei decided on Li Si's stay or stay in a few words, and no one asked him for his opinion. For Lu Buwei, keeping Li Si by Qin Wangzheng's side just allowed Li Si to help him monitor the child's every move; and for Ah Zheng, Li Si was both a native of Chu and Lu Buwei's disciple. Serves multiple purposes.

    It's just that who Li Si listens to in the end depends on his ability to control people.

    After reading the documents submitted by Lu Buwei about ordering the arrest of Yandan, Ah Zheng ordered people to take out the seals of the King of Qin and the Queen Mother, and stamped them neatly.

    Lu Buwei looked at the two seals in Ah Zheng's hand, his eyes slightly dazed. He didn't expect Zhao Ji to hand over the Queen Mother's seal to this child. Is she planning to completely delegate power? Before Ah Zheng raised his head, even if Lu Buwei looked away, Ah Zheng would not be aware of his movement.

    Ah Zheng finished stamping, returned the document to Lu Buwei for review, and asked with a smile: "By the way, Ah Weng, I haven't heard from Zheng Guo for a long time. I wonder how he is doing with the canal?" Zheng Guo     came It has been three years since Qin State also sent letters back to Xianyang, only asking for money and people. Although Qin State also sent officials to supervise, Qin State has few skilled plumbers like Zheng Guo. If Zheng Guo really I'm afraid the officials who followed him would not be able to see what kind of tricks they were playing.     Lu Buwei clasped his hands and replied: "If you go back to the king, the first stage of the canal is already being dug. By the end of this year, the first section of the canal will be able to pass through the water. Then we can see the effect of the canal."

    Ah Zheng nodded, and asked: "Then there is still a need to call for forced labor on the side of the canal?"

    Lu Buwei: "If there are more people, the canal will be repaired sooner."

    Before Ah Zheng could say anything, Zhi Awanai Shi stepped forward with a bitter face and replied: "Your Majesty, there is still a war at the border. There are too many manpower on the side of the canal, and the labor force in the country is already a bit stretched. If the King wants to increase manpower, We can only prolong the labor time of the common people."

    "Has it reached this point?" Because all affairs in the court are first reported to Lu Buwei, the prime minister, and then passed on to Ah Zheng, he is very concerned about the affairs of the court. I only understand most of the things, but I don't know that the lack of labor has reached this point. The state of Qin has been fighting all these years, and the number of people born is far less than the number of people who died. If there is an increase in labor, it will inevitably increase the burden on the people of the country.     He sighed helplessly: "If that's the case, then that's all. If there is a real shortage of people on the canal, then first dispatch prisoners and slaves from the Lishan Tomb to repair the canal." Zhi Su Neishi saw that Ah Zheng was willing to     delay He came to build the canal during the construction period of his mausoleum, and he said in his mouth: "The king is benevolent--"     Lu Buwei led the people to report the matter, Ah Zheng waved his hand, and everyone left Zhangtai Palace. As for Li Si, Ah Zheng hadn't figured out what he wanted Li Si to do, so he only gave him a house in Xianyang City, so that Li Si would be ready to summon him at any time.     After everyone left, Ah Zheng returned to the study and communicated with Lin Ju in his mind.     Lin Ju told Ah Zheng the information he had found: "Zai Zai, I specially found an ancient method of papermaking for you. The materials used are hemp, bark, bamboo, etc. If you want to make paper on a large scale If so, you can ask people to experiment with various materials and see which one is the best. If all parts of the country want to make paper, you can ask local officials to choose materials according to the local vegetation distribution. As for the adhesives needed for pulp, Zai Zai You can also let the craftsmen explore it. Now I will start to explain the specific steps, please remember it well."     "Okay."

    According to Lin Ju's narration, Ah Zheng not only recorded the steps of papermaking, but also drew relevant sketches based on her description, and then made constant corrections and revisions.

    It's just that the method of making paper has been obtained. Should we send people to supervise the paper making?

    Wang Jian and Mengtian were all at the border, but there was no one available to Ah Zheng for a while. Compared with the remarkable power of gunpowder, the seemingly mild paper used for writing is actually more useful. Ah Zheng can already imagine the huge sensation that this miraculous writing tool will cause among countries after it is spread out. Those people who have been obsessed with writing books all their lives know that there is such a light thing as paper in the world. , wouldn't they flock to Qin?

    On the second day, Li Si was summoned by Qin Wangzheng.

    Li Si clenched his hands and hid them in his wide sleeves, his heart was full of apprehension.

    When he first came to the state of Qin, he was full of spirits. He heard that Lu Buwei had a close personal relationship with the prince of Qin at that time, so he worshiped under Lu Buwei's family and became a disciple. He thought he could tell the prince Yiren about his ideas, but he didn't want Yiren to be such a dull and cowardly person. He was doing nothing under Lu Buwei's family, and once thought about leaving Qin.

    Later, Lu Buwei sent him to Zhao Guo to welcome back the crown princess and the young prince, and he just took this incident as a springboard for his own ascension. Although he had taught that young master for a few days, he felt that the possibility of him becoming a leader was much higher than that of the infant son, Cheng Yu. But he didn't expect that child to ascend to the throne of King Qin so quickly that there was already a difference between monarch and minister before he established a proper relationship with that child.

    Although he later went to Qin Palace to teach Prince Zheng several times, but these are no longer the same as the first teaching.

    Ah Zheng looked at Li Si, his former teacher. The former Li Si's eyes were full of vigor and ambition, but now Li Si is in his thirties, no longer radiant, and has become restrained and deep.

    Ah Zheng asked, "I heard that Li Lang is from Shangcai, Chu State?" "

    Yes." Li Si replied, after thinking for a while, he added, "But now I am from Qin."

    Ah Zheng laughed, and was noncommittal to his answer, and continued to ask: "Since Li Lang came to Qin State from Chu State all the way, what good strategy can he offer to Qin State?"

    Li Si; "I have three strategies, and I would like to offer them Your Majesty."

    Ah Zheng: "Let's listen."

    Li Si: "First, the king will destroy Korea as soon as possible to fear other countries."

    Although Qin State almost beat South Korea, out of morality, it did not kill Han. The Korean clan, for this reason, the King of Han kept moving his capital and lived in a small city. This time the Five Kingdoms Alliance fought against Qin, and South Korea only sent out a very small number of soldiers and horses under the call of the King of Han.

    Li Si explained: "This time when the five countries united against Qin, the king of Han sent people to fan the flames everywhere in the former homeland of South Korea, which is now the territory of Qin State. Worried about causing criticism from other countries, why not bring the Korean clan to Xianyang as hostages to restrain the local common people."

    Ah Zheng nodded: "The second thing?"

    The author has something to say:

    the power is cut off, and the laptop is almost dead, take a look Can you catch up on the last update this weekend?