Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Instant Noodles

    Hearing that Zai Zai only planned to eat one meal today, Lin Ju felt distressed: "Zai Zai, how can you not eat? You will get stomach problems." Ah Zheng knew that

    this confused mountain god was concerned about him, He was a little troubled: "But, I have to save food. I can't find anything to eat in winter, so I have to make plans for the future." Originally, people from the Zhao family would bring him food, but I don't know if it was heavy snow The road was closed, and they hadn't been here for a long time.

    "What Zai Zai said makes sense, but..." Lin Ju had a bitter face, but, Zai Zai is still so young, how could he not eat? Lin Ju frantically checked the game mall over and over again, "Ding dong", the mall has finally been updated again, and what she got this time was a box of instant noodles. Instant noodles are too unhealthy, Lin Ju frowned, but it was better than nothing.

    "Zai Zai, I've refreshed the food for you. A box of instant noodles has twenty-four packs, and you can eat three packs a day for eight days. When I work hard to refresh, I will definitely be able to refresh a lot of food."

    Ah Zheng Zheng looked at a box that suddenly appeared in front of him, and fell silent. This mountain god seemed to be different from what the wet nurse said. Is there really such an enthusiastic mountain god in this world?     He stretched out his little index finger to poke the box, and the box fell down with a

    "snap": "How do you eat this?"

It's inside."

    Ah Zheng did as he said, took out a pack of instant noodles, tore open the bag, and inside were golden-yellow noodles and a few packs of seasonings.

    "Zai Zai, you can eat dry noodles directly, but eating them like this is not good for your stomach, so you'd better cook them. Zai Zai, should there be a pot at home?" At home, this small hut is also his

    home ? The corners of Ah Zheng's eyes were slightly drunk, and he nodded: "There are clay pots in the house." The iron was used to make weapons, and the common people used clay pots.

    "The secret to cooking instant noodles is to boil water first, put the vegetable bag in it, then put the instant noodles into the pot, and wait until the instant noodles are slightly soft before adding seasonings. Let's try it out."

    "Yeah." Ah Zheng followed Lin Ju's words and poured water into the pottery pot. The pottery pot boiled the water slowly and waited for a long time before it boiled. Then he put the vegetable bag in. Under the enthusiasm of the boiling water, all the dehydrated vegetables were cooked. Stretch it out, then add the golden yellow noodles, wait for the noodles to boil, Ah Zheng scoops the noodles into a bowl, squeezes the sauce, and pours the soup, the aroma hits the face all at once.

    "Okay, stir the instant noodles again, and you're ready to eat." Lin Ju zoomed in and was about to watch Zai Zai taste the magical power of modern instant noodles, but saw that Zai Zai only took one mouthful, and tears fell one by one. A ball rolled down from the corner of Zai Zai's eye.

    Lin Ju panicked all of a sudden, Zai Zai was a very strong and capable child, he didn't even cry when he was sick or bitten by a snake, how could he cry when he ate instant noodles? She asked cautiously: "Zai Zai, don't you like eating instant noodles?"

    Ah Zheng wiped away his tears vigorously and shook his head: "Instant noodles are very fragrant and delicious."

    Lin Ju continued cautiously: "Then you Why are you crying? Is it because the wound from the snake bite hurts again, I will change your dressing after you finish eating the instant noodles, okay?" Ah Zheng shook his head