Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Ah Zheng hadn't figured out how to contact A Niang who was hidden by the Zhao family, but he first met Ah Li, the companion Qingke was talking about.

    A Li is a good-looking young man with fair skin and wind-blown hair. He has a special temperament on his body, which reminds people of the crystal clear snow that is about to melt in the bamboo forest on the high mountain.

    A Li's every move reveals elegance and delicacy, which is in stark contrast to the rude and unruly Qing Ke around him. After entering the courtyard, he bowed to Ah Zheng, and said warmly: "Thank you for your words of help that day."

    Ah Zheng kept a small face and shook his head: "The one who saved you is your companion, and I Nothing to do."

    Ah Li smiled weakly: "Anyway, thank you for your idea."

    Ah Zheng looked at the two teenagers in front of him: "You guys came to see me today, what's the matter?"

    Ah Li just wanted to answer , Qing Ke who was standing next to him preempted him and said: "My child, have you ever seen a girl who looks very similar to Ah Li? She is probably two or three years younger than him.

    " Puzzled: "No."

    Qing Ke waved his fist bitterly, a little disappointed: "Like this, if you see a girl like this in the future, can you tell us, we are willing to pay any price."

    Ah Zheng was a little puzzled: "For no reason, why do you think I will meet that girl?"

    Qingke laughed heartily, and patted Ah Zheng's shoulder vigorously: "Children, you don't really think that you are a good disguise Right. You know how to read, you like to be clean, you have to wash your hands before eating, and you also know the habits of the nobles of Yan Kingdom. There are so many nonsense rules. Although I don’t know what your identity is, you should be a high-class nobleman, right? Maybe there was a doctor in the family?"

    Ah Zheng's face was tense, he took a step back, and touched the dagger tied around his waist with his small hand.

    Ah Li pushed Qing Ke lightly, and quickly explained to Ah Zheng: "We have no malice towards you, but some of your habits make it easy to see that you have been well-educated. Nowadays, there are wars in various countries, and people are living in poverty. There are too many nobles. The girl Qing Ke mentioned is my younger sister. She was kidnapped maliciously and disappeared. But she is beautiful, and she will probably be sold to the nobles as slaves. Therefore, If one day you regain your identity, can you please help me and keep an eye on my sister's whereabouts?" He lowered his eyebrows, looking lonely and pitiful.

    Lin Ju couldn't help saying: "Boy, he looks so pitiful."

    Ah Zheng was taken aback, for fear that his mountain god would be discovered by the two teenagers in front of him. But looking carefully at their expressions, it seems that they didn't hear Aju's words. Could it be that he is the only one who can hear Aju's voice?

    He was slightly puzzled, but his little hand still held the dagger tightly. He nodded sullenly, "If there is a chance, I will help you pay attention." It was an admission of his identity.     A Li smiled gently at him: "Thank you. By the way, let me tell you about the latest news from various countries. At the beginning of this year, taking advantage of the lack of soldiers and food in Zhao State after the Changping War, Yan State wanted to After attacking Zhao, General Lianpo of Zhao besieged the capital of Yan, and King Yan was forced to cede five cities."     Seeing that Ah Zheng didn't respond to the news of Yan, he continued: "There is also Qin. , I heard that in the autumn of this year, the King of Qin State died, and Prince An Guojun succeeded to the throne as the new king. He chose a son whom he had never heard of before as the crown prince. By the way, the new Prince of Qin State was called Zizi Chu."     Holding the dagger in his hand, Ah Zheng listened to Ah Li's narration with a blank expression on his face. He had no feelings for the great-grandfather who had never been masked, and he had no reaction to his death. His elder father succeeded to the throne. It has nothing to do with him. As for the new Prince of Qin, Zi Chu, he has never heard his father mention this name, probably some uncle.     A Li continued: "By the way, I heard that the son Chu changed his name to Chu because he recognized the Empress Dowager Huayang as his mother. He also has a name called Yiren. I heard that he was the proton who was sent to Zhao Guolai before. .”