Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    Jing Ke froze in place, staring blankly at Qin Wangzheng.

    Qingke?

    How many years has he not heard this name from others.

    He is the descendant of Qing Feng, the great father of the Qi State. Since the Qing family was exterminated, he has often traveled around the world under a false name, and only a few people are left who know his real name.

    He looked at Qin Wangzheng in front of him: "Qin Wangzheng, Zheng, are you that kid from back then?

    " It’s back to your hands again. It seems that my defeat today is God’s will.”

    Seeing that the king and this assassin seemed to be old acquaintances, the imperial guards who captured Jing Ke didn’t know whether to suppress him or not.

    Ah Zheng is no longer the weak and helpless child he was back then, so naturally he will not be immersed in this memory. He ordered the imperial guards who were arrested: "Procrastinate and interrogate severely. When you can't ask anything, leave him a question." The whole body."

    Jing Ke was caught with both hands, and laughed at Ah Zheng: "Then I thank the king." The

    two assassins were dragged down, and the hall was in chaos. Ah Zheng passed by Xia Wuqi Diagnosis and treatment, no trauma, just a little frightened. The courtiers in the palace stood still, silently waiting for the king's wrath.

    Yan Guo dared to send envoys to assassinate King Qin, it was simply impatient to live. Although the king seemed to know the assassin, it didn't mean anything. King Qin's anger was on the verge of anger.

    Ah Zheng sat back on the throne and looked at the ministers and ministers in the court. When he was being chased by Qing Ke just now in embarrassment, none of the people in front of him dared to stop him.

    He snorted, and the ministers in the hall trembled collectively, apparently thinking of what happened just now. Azheng said: "Where is Meng Jia, the concubine?"

    Meng Jia walked out tremblingly, and knelt down in front of Azheng: "Your Majesty, I really don't know that the two envoys of the Yan Kingdom dared to assassinate you because of their intentions to dissect you." Your Majesty, I don't know anything about the assassination, please forgive me."

    Meng Jia, like Meng Tian and Meng Yi, are both descendants of the Meng family. Because of the relationship between three generations of Meng Ao's grandparents, Ah Zheng always had a lot of trust in the Meng family's children, so Meng Jia said that Yan Guo came to seek refuge, and he believed it. Although he didn't know people clearly, Meng Jia's actions were really abominable. He ordered Ting Wei: "Find out the relationship between Meng Jia and the two assassins, and deal with it according to the laws of Qin.

    " Yes, Your Majesty."

    Ah Zheng looked at the group of ministers in front of him who had seen him humiliated just now, but it was difficult to deal with them all, so he said: "The Qin State has suffered such a shame and humiliation today, and I will surely destroy the Yan State. Wan——"

    "The minister is here."

    "As soon as possible, prepare troops, horses, food and grass, and send an order to Wang Jian. If he can't take Yandu, he will not come back." "

    Yes."

    "Retire—" Ah Zheng left angrily.

    All the ministers were left in the palace, and Wang Wan came out and said, "Okay, dear friends, come to my house to discuss the matter of destroying Yan." Such a shameful thing happened to the king, these days it is better not to run in front of the king It's an eyesore. Speaking of which, General Wang Jian has really worked hard. I heard that he is preparing to attack Wei State after defeating Zhao State, and now he will be sent to the colder Yan State.