Chapter 60

Chapter 60 Anatomy

    Lin Ju quietly watched Zai Zai say threatening words to A Yan. Sometimes she felt that it was very interesting to quietly watch Zai Zai's activities while processing documents.

    Just like watching a TV series, watching a child face strangers cautiously at the beginning, gradually becoming cheerful, making friends with himself, and now growing into a slightly blue young monarch.

    Lin Ju has been playing this cub raising game for several years. She remembered that the producer of this cub raising game was Dimension Games. After thinking about it, she called her mother: "Hey, mom, are you busy now?" ?”

    A cold and mature female voice came from the receiver: “I just finished talking about a merger and acquisition case. I’m not busy now. What’s the matter?

    ” shares?" Lin Ju squeezed her phone tightly, "I'm very interested in a game they own recently, please ask mom to contact Dimension Games, I want to meet the development team of this game." "Yes,

    mom Let Xiao Liu contact you later." The female voice paused, "How did the group of friends that your father introduced to you last time go?"

    Speaking of this, Lin Ju couldn't help complaining: "Dad Knowing that I have nothing to do with physics, it turned out that the boys I introduced were all studying physics. Although there were some good-looking ones, I couldn’t help but think of my high school physics teacher when I heard them talk. When I think of the physics teacher, I want to sleep. Dad Why is this so?"

    The female voice smiled: "Who can your father know, not all people from the research institute, he will introduce boys to you next time, as long as you can save face, the most important thing is to be happy. Yes Now, isn’t the magazine you work for closed yet? I remember that the business situation was not good a long time ago.”

    Lin Ju snorted twice: “I invested, and the magazine is not bankrupt yet.” So as a half Boss, she is the only one who can fish openly.

    The female voice is helpless: "I live alone, remember to take good care of myself, don't go into the kitchen if you don't know how to cook, ask the auntie to come to the door regularly, remember to order from your own hotel when ordering takeaway, and eat at ease. Don't always stay at home, remember hang out with friends..."

    Lin Ju patiently listened to all her mother's instructions, and then replied: "I remember Mom, you have to take care of yourself too." After hanging up the phone and finishing the

    manuscript at hand, Lin Ju looked at the game again.

    In Zhangtai Palace, Ah Zheng received a letter from Feng Chang and others who were sent to work in Yongcheng.

    The letter wrote that they went to the place where the Queen Mother lived to pay their respects, but the Queen Mother did not see them. Besides, everything has been arranged for the crowning ceremony for Ah Zheng in Yongcheng, so please do not worry about it. , You can start from Xianyang three days in advance.

    Ah Zheng held the letter paper in his hand, full of puzzlement in his heart, why did A Niang refuse to see Feng Chang and the others he sent? Are you sick again?

    He ordered someone to call Xia Wuju: "I remember, last time you also went to Yongcheng to check the Queen Mother's pulse. What is the disease of the Queen Mother?"

    Xia Wuqi stood in front of Ah Zheng, lowered his head, and whispered back: "The Empress Dowager is fine, it's just a woman's illness."

    "What is the woman's illness?" Ah Zheng asked.