Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Zhao Ji

    Regardless of why A Niang wanted to meet the envoys of the Zhao State, Ah Zheng looked at the servant girl Ayan in front of him: "Why did you see this?" The tents of the envoys of the Zhao State in the west were faintly excluded by them, and Ayan Even if she wanted to pick up food, she wouldn't pass by there. How could she know about this?

    Ah Yan replied calmly: "Seeing that the young master has lost his appetite for the past few days, I wanted to go to the river to pick some sprouting wild vegetables. I happened to pass by there, and then I accidentally saw my wife." "Really?" Ah Zheng said to him

    . This is non-committal. He glanced at Ayan, and ordered: "I know about this matter, shut up and don't go out and talk nonsense, you go down first." "

    Yes." closed the tent.

    Looking at her back, Ah Zheng frowned again.

    "Chirp~" His brow was poked by an unknown existence.

    Ah Zheng felt his brows being smoothed slowly, and couldn't help but smiled: "Ah Ju, you are here. You don't seem to show up much today?"

    Lin Ju said with a smile in her voice: "Today my father is here Look at me, I went out to eat with him, so now I have time to play with Zai Zai. By the way, Zai Zai, you didn't seem very happy just now?"

    A Zheng then told Zhao Ji to go to see Zhao Guo's envoy alone. After talking with Lin Ju, he said with some distress: "I heard that the envoy of the State of Zhao is from the royal family of the State of Zhao, and he is considered to be the elder of the King of Zhao. He has a high status. The purpose of his mission to the State of Qin is to represent Zhao Wang escorted our mother and son back to Qin State, and on the other hand, he also represented Zhao Guo to celebrate the succession of the new king of Qin State. Aju, how do you think Aniang would get in touch with such a person?"     Lin Ju thought for a while and replied : "Maybe it's because your aunt is also from Zhao. After all, the Zhao family seems to have some status in Zhao. It's not surprising that your aunt knows the envoy of Zhao. Boy, if you are really confused, just Go ask your mother directly."     "Ask your mother directly?" Ah Zheng hesitated. He was raised by a wet nurse when he was a child, and after he was sent to that small village by the Zhao family, he rarely saw A Niang, and they were a little strange to each other. Although he wanted to know what happened, but if he asked A Niang directly, he wondered if she would explain.

    "Go, go, Zai Zai, since you want to know why so much, then ask directly, don't keep your doubts in your heart." Lin Ju adjusted the angle and pushed Zai Zai's back: "Hey! Kid, be brave "

    Ah Zheng let out a puffed face: "Okay then."

    Putting on his clothes, he walked to A Niang's tent, but there was no one guarding the tent, Ah Zheng hesitated for a moment, and opened the curtain anyway.

    "Aniang, are you there?"

    Zhao Ji's voice came from behind the screen: "Is this Zheng'er? Come here." Lightly

    walking around the screen, Azheng saw Aniang leaning on the low table vaguely, Surrounded by a few maidservants to do needlework. When she saw Ah Zheng coming in, she waved to him: "Zheng'er, you just came, come and see if this dress fits you well."

    Seeing A Niang's eager expression, Ah Zheng suddenly had a question in his heart. exported. He walked over obediently, took off his old clothes, and put on new ones.

    Zhao Ji helped her son tidy up his clothes, and then took out a cloud pattern jade ring from an exquisite wooden box and tied it around his waist.