Chapter 64

Chapter 64 Conspiracy

    Ah Zheng gave Meng Tian a supercilious look, but after all, he was his childhood friend, and as the King of Qin, he was magnanimous and let him not be punished for his crimes.

    He watched Meng Tian skillfully hold the child, took the she-wolf's milk taken out by the imperial guards, and nursed the child. Although the snow hadn't fallen yet, it was already the beginning of winter, the weather was extremely cold, and the baby's skin was blue from the cold. While drinking the milk, the baby stared intently at Meng Tian with a pair of round eyes.

    In the past eighteen years, Ah Zheng had rarely seen such a young child who seemed to be under the age of one. The children in Zhao's clan that he saw in Zhao when he was young were at least three or four years old, and they had already learned to bully others. The child in front of him seemed much more obedient than those he had seen before, but he didn't know why he was abandoned here.

    After drinking the wolf's milk, the baby's skin didn't look as pale as before. At least the baby had been frozen in the wild for a long time, and I don't know if there was anything wrong with it.

    Winter hunting is naturally not as important as the life of a baby. Ah Zheng discussed with the others and rode down the mountain.

    Meng Tian originally wanted to bring the baby back to the Meng Mansion, but he didn't expect Ah Zheng to bring the baby all the way into Zhangtai Palace. After the doctor's examination, it was determined that the child did not suffer from severe frostbite, but was very hungry, and finally they were relieved.

    Several guards returned to their posts, only Meng Tian and Ah Zheng were left facing the baby.

    Ah Zheng looked at Meng Tian: "They are all gone, why don't you leave? Are you still waiting for me to leave you dinner?"

    Meng Tian looked at the baby, then at Ah Zheng, and said uncertainly: "Your Majesty Wouldn't you decide to adopt this child?"

    Ah Zheng said: "I have ordered people to find his parents, if they can't find them, this child is also from Qin, and as the king of Qin, I will naturally raise him up."

    Meng Tian looked at Ah Zheng with distrust: "There is no one in the harem of the king. Do you want to raise this child yourself? Have you ever raised a child? Why don't you hand this child over to the minister. There is still a young son in the minister's family, and there is also a wet nurse. You can take good care of the children."

    Ah Zheng sneered, "Aren't they just a few wet nurses? Could it be that the Shaofu can't find someone to use? Don't worry, it's getting late, you can leave the palace quickly." Meng Tian couldn't help it

    . , had no choice but to leave the palace with infinite worries.

    Ah Zheng stared blankly at the child in front of him, he didn't know why he insisted on bringing him into the palace. Maybe it's because he picked up this child, just like when he was a child when he braved the snow to cut firewood in Zhao Guoshan, he also hoped that someone would help him.

    Ah Zheng ordered the people from the Shaofu to call the spare wet nurse to take care of the children, and packed up a place for them to live in Zhangtai Palace.

    The little baby was full of food and drink, and lay leisurely on the warm bed. His shiny black eyes fixed on Ah Zheng, and he laughed like a silver bell.

    Ah Zheng lightly pinched the little baby's face, but the child didn't cry, but still smiled at Ah Zheng. The corner of Ah Zheng's mouth couldn't help showing a smile. This was probably what Ah Ju often said was cute.