Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    "Secondly, win over the tyrants in the occupied land, and jointly manage the occupied cities with the Qin people." Before the Qin State conquered the cities of various countries, they directly sent the Qin people to govern them. However, due to the different languages ​​and cultures of different countries, the customs and customs are different, the people in the captured cities always have conflicts and conflicts with the officials sent there.

    Ah Zheng was noncommittal about this.

    Lin Ju, who was fishing during the lunch break, went online and boarded the game, just in time to hear Li Si's words, and complained: "Isn't this a variant of the so-called restraint policy?" Ah Zheng couldn't help asking her in his mind: "The restraint

    policy What do you mean?"

    "The so-called jimi means to use force to suppress control, use material benefits to appease the local people, and let the local people manage the local people. What Li Si said is to let the Qin people and the local tyrants share management. Compared with the jimi policy, there is only one more supervision. Officials from the Qin Dynasty. Although this method is conducive to the consolidation of the regime in the short term, in the long run, it is actually not conducive to the central government’s control over the localities, nor is it conducive to the exchanges and integration between regions.” Lin Ju added Said, "Cub, this method can only be used for a short period of time, and you should be able to predict the consequences."

    Ah Zheng naturally understood Lin Ju's implication. Although this method can temporarily stabilize the situation, once If this situation is really achieved, there will be endless troubles. It's like the Emperor Zhou who enfeoffed the major vassal states back then. Although it seemed that he was sitting on the whole world, in fact, only the area of ​​Haojing was really in his hands. But now, I can only go underground to Zhou Tianzi.

    Seeing that Ah Zheng hadn't responded to the second strategy for a long time, Li Si knew that he was dissatisfied with it, and for a while didn't know whether to continue talking.

    Ah Zheng suddenly didn't hear Li Si's voice, and looked up at him from deep thought: "Li Lang, why do you think Qin State wanted to attack Han and Zhao? What's the purpose?" Li Si was indifferent, silent for a moment, and answered

    . He said: "Great Qin's intention is in the world." He understood Ah Zheng's meaning in an instant, the Qin State's intention was in the world, what Qin Wangzheng wanted was not the temporary stability of the local people, but wanted everyone to bow down to him, and he couldn't accept it This compromised approach to land management.

    Azheng said: "It's just that there is a shortage of labor in Qin. Why don't Li Lang think about it for me, how to split up these manpower and prevent them from uniting to make trouble."

    Li Si cupped his hands and said yes.

    Ah Zheng looked at him: "Let's finish the third strategy together."

    Li Si: "The third is to use time. Although the use of troops is based on benevolence and righteousness, its victory must be deceitful. Although Qin's army is strong, if it can divide the countries Monarchs and ministers, why bother to lose troops and lose generals?"

    Ah Zheng nodded: "Then Li Lang has figured out how to use the time?"

    Li Sideng was stunned.

    Lin Ju smiled and said, "Young boy, you're going too far. Li Si just wanted to come up with some ideas. Why did you ask him to submit a specific plan? It's too devilish." Li Si opened his mouth, but didn't make a sound