Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    This is the second time that Qin State led an army to surround Handan City of Zhao State.

    The first time was more than ten years ago, General Wang Ji of Qin State besieged Handan under the order of King Qin Zhao. At that time, the Yiren who was the proton, his wife and children Zhao Ji and Azheng were all in the city of Handan. Zhao Wang wanted to kill the Yiren to vent his anger, so the Yiren left his wife and children and bought the officials guarding the city and fled to the Qin camp outside the city. The remaining Zhao Ji took Ah Zheng to hide around in Handan City, avoiding the pursuit of King Zhao.

    Now, more than ten years later, the Qin army once again besieged Handan.

    Ah Zheng grasped the good news sent back from the front line, and ordered to the left and right: "I want to see the city of Handan collapsed with my own eyes."

    It is a big event for the monarch to go to the front line of the battlefield in person. First, if a gentleman does not stand under a dangerous wall, the front line has no eyes, how can a king with a body of thousands of gold take risks easily, once something goes wrong, where will the king put Qin?" More importantly, the

    king Now there are no heirs, and now Lord Chang'an is dead, and the other Ying clans are far away from the king, and have no right to inherit the great line. If something really happened to the king, Qin could be said to have no successors.

    Ah Zheng glanced at Wang Wan, and said: "I have made up my mind, Xiangbang doesn't need to say anything, just go with the Taiwei to prepare for the army horse." "But..." Wang Wan glanced into the eyes of the young monarch

    , I dare not persuade any more.

    Before becoming Prime Minister, he was just a pianist responsible for receiving envoys from various countries. Qin State is far stronger than other countries, so Dianke Mansion has nothing important to do, at most it is to manage the protons sent by other countries to Xianyang, or accept gifts from other countries to curry favor with King Qin. He is also happy to live in Dianke's mansion for the elderly, looking at the gift list every day, living a leisurely and comfortable life. Who would have imagined that once the world changed, Xiangbang Lu Buwei became a prisoner, and committed suicide by taking poison on the way to exile. The position of Xiangbang in the country was vacant, and the king actually chose him to be the new Xiangbang.

    That's all, there is nothing wrong with being rich and idle, but the young king came to the throne, and the power has been held in the hands of the Queen Mother and Lu Buwei all year round. Hearing people's advice, his Xiangbang is in name only, how can he have the glory of Lu Buwei back then?

    Now that the king has made up his mind, Wang Wan stopped persuading him once and left Zhangtai Palace to discuss with the Taiwei and others to see how to arrange the accompanying soldiers and horses to ensure the safety of the king.

    Azheng continued to look at the victory report in his hand, the word Handan was so glaring, all the humiliation of his youth came from there, but Handan was not all unbearable memories for him, he also met Aju outside Handan city. Speaking of Aju, it seemed that he hadn't heard her voice for a long time. Although there was a small cake next to his pillow in the morning, why didn't Aju give it to him when he was awake? Is something wrong with her?     Ah Zheng was worried, but it was always Ah Ju who contacted him unilaterally. He would never know how to find Ah Ju, or did she see what he was doing and ignore him?     "Meow~"     Ah Zheng raised his head and saw the little civet cat jumping into the palace and the palace maid who followed the little civet cat fearfully, laughed, and waved the palace lady back: "Little guy, why did you run out of the room? You came to find me Is it?"     "Meow~"     Ah Zheng bent down and picked up the little civet cat into his arms, for some reason, every time he saw this little orange civet cat, his mood became better. Ah Zheng held the little raccoon cat in his hands and fixed his eyes on it: "Speaking of which, I don't seem to have given you a name for this little raccoon slave, little guy, what should I call you?" "Meow~meow~"     "     You Do you want to be called Meow Meow?"     Zai Zai, you are so stupid. Lin Ju stepped on Zai Zai's palm lightly with her kitten's paw, and showed him her long, fluffy tail. How about it? This hint is obvious enough, right?     Ah Zheng frowned: "You want to be called Tail? That name doesn't sound good."     "Meow—" Zai, you are so stupid. Lin Orange cat moved its ears and licked the fur on its tail, idiot, can you see clearly, what color is the tail?     "Ju..." Seeing the action of the little civet cat, Ah Zheng hesitated for a moment, and quickly threw away the thoughts in his heart, "I have someone I like, and her name is Ju. Little guy, I can't let you have the same name as her." .”

    Lin Ju's face turned red all of a sudden, and her heart was beating fast, but unfortunately, no one knew what was going on in her heart through her furry cat face. How could Zai Zai like her? She is grandma! Cough, although it seems that she has always thought so unilaterally.     Azheng squeezed the froze little civet cat's pad, and sighed with a smile: "I'm so confused today, I actually started talking to a little raccoon slave. That's all, anyway, the palace also raised your little raccoon cat." Slave, I won’t confuse you with other cats, we’ll talk about the name later.”     Lin Ju didn’t hear Ah Zheng’s words clearly, and she was dizzy since hearing Zai Zai’s confession. How could Zai Zai like her? She and Zai Zai have never met, Zai Zai has only heard her voice. How could anyone in this world fall in love with a person just by hearing their voice? Is Zai Zai a voice control? But her voice is just ordinary, the voice of a normal girl. Or, Zai Zai was bribed by her snacks, is she a foodie?     Lin Ju couldn't figure it out no matter how much she thought about it. When she saw the little jerky in front of her, she didn't even think about it, so she took a bite.     Ah Zheng made a conclusion in his mind while feeding the little civet cat jerky. This little civet cat is really stupid. It has been so long since just now, but now it is fed meat to its mouth, but it knows to eat it. It's really interesting.     In the next few days, Lin Ju turned on the game system and contacted the game customer service. It turned out that no matter how she asked, the customer service would always answer that today’s date is November 21, 2038. If she answered her customer service was really from the real world Game customer service, it proves that she was trapped on the day she crossed. This gave Lin Ju a little comfort. If she really traveled back one day in the future, she could still pretend to the people around her that nothing happened.     Lin Ju had no idea how to travel back. Although her father was a theoretical physicist, her physics level barely passed the high school exam. When she entered university, she said goodbye to physics. If the time travel is not explained from the perspective of physics, but from the perspective of mysticism, it will be even more unreasonable. After all, apart from carrying a retarded game system, nothing strange has happened to her so far.     Forget it, don't want to, so be it.

    Lin Ju couldn't figure it out, and when she came back to her senses, she found that she and Zai Zai were sleeping on the same bed again.

    Zai Zai slept very gracefully, folded up neatly and placed on the quilt. Lin Ju climbed onto the quilt, stepped on Zai Zai's chest, and observed Zai Zai's face. Zai Zai's eyelashes are very long, like a small fan, his nose is straight and upturned, his lips are very thin, even when he is asleep, they are tightly closed, as if there is something bothering him.

    The person in front of him is very young, only eighteen years old, between a boy and a man, but he is already the king of a country. Zai Zai said that he has someone he likes, whose name is Ju.

    Why does Zai Zai like her?

    In his sleep, Ah Zheng felt something heavy was pressing on his chest, making him unable to breathe.

    The author has something to say:

    Azheng: What is it... so heavy...

    It is written in the historical records: eighteen years,..., in the Handan of King Qin, all the tasters had enmity with Wang Shengzhao's mother's family, and they all pitted it.

    (King Qin personally went to Handan, and killed all those who had enmity with his mother's family when he was born in Zhao State.)