Chapter 95

Chapter 95

    Because Ah Zheng had been talking about Mount Tai's enshrining of Zen, Lin Ju thought that the destination of the parade was Mount Tai. As a result, Ah Zheng brought his neighbors on his first tour, but it was Qin Yi, the original hometown of the Qin people.

    Ah Zheng: "The first ancestor, Qin Feizi, made great contributions to raising horses for the emperor of Zhou, and won Qinyi as a fief, named 'Qin Ying'." "Is Qinyi a

    rich place like Guanzhong?" Sitting on the carriage, Lin Ju couldn't help but Stop asking.

    Ah Zheng shook his head with a smile, and looked at Xiao Fusu who was sitting on the side listening to the story: "Come and tell Auntie, where is Qin Yi?

    " The ancestor was a former minister of Shang Zhou, how could the emperor of Zhou really reward him with a fief? Although Qin Feizi, the first ancestor, got Qinyi as a fief, Qinyi was in the hands of Xi Rong. The so-called fief is just a good name." Finished

    speaking , Xiao Fusu looked at Ah Zheng with bright eyes, seeking his approval.

    Ah Zheng nodded: "It seems that you have learned well during these days, continue to talk."

    Xiao Fusu continued: "The ancestors of the Qin family have been fighting against Xi Rong for the Zhou Dynasty. Xi Rong regained Quanqiu, and of course took back Qinyi, which belonged to him. King Zhou Xuan had no choice but to distribute Quanqiu to the Qin family. After that, the Qin family rescued King Ping of Zhou and was enfeoffed as a feudal vassal to establish the country. , several generations of Qin people worked hard, competed in the Central Plains, and aspired to the top of the world."

    Lin Ju suddenly realized: "So that's why we have to go to Qinyi first."

    Ah Zheng nodded: "That's right."

    The carriage drove very smoothly, almost The bumps are not felt. The space on the car is huge, like a small house, and you can even run around on it.

    As soon as the story about the founding of the Qin family was finished, the carriage gradually stopped, and it was time to rest in the evening.

    General Wang Ben knocked on the wall of the car outside: "Your Majesty, Mistress, Your Highness, the camp has been set up, please get out of the car and rest."

    The maid serving in the car opened the door, Ah Zheng got out of the car, and supported Lin Ju, while Xiao Fusu jumped out of the car by himself.

    Lin Ju looked at the neat sleeper tracks laid on the road, and was once again amazed at this huge running project. If the carriage on the sleeper tracks was replaced by a train, she would almost think that she had returned to a certain green train in modern times. Dedicated line.

    Before she got into the car, she asked Ah Zheng why she built the Chidao in this way. Ah Zheng said that she got the inspiration from the learning tablet database in Fusu when she was a child. She didn't dare to imagine how much manpower and material resources such a huge project across mountains and mountains would require, so she could only keep admiring and admiring it.     A bonfire has been lit around the camp, and Lin Ju and others entered the big tent to wash. The maid brought dinner, in addition to the usual ones, there was also a plate of fresh roasted venison, which was quite tempting.     The venison got angry, and Lin Ju ate a lot, and Ah Zheng didn't stop him when he saw it.     In the evening, Lin Ju kept burrowing into Ah Zheng's arms, touched here and there, and returned home with all her heart.     Ah Zheng looked at the civet cat sleeping in a ball in his arms, shook his head helplessly and chuckled, and slowly closed his eyes.     The next day’s itinerary continued. Although she was always in the car, this journey was not boring for Lin Ju. The older one and the younger one took turns telling her stories. She was the referee when they played chess, and the audience when they debated.     Although the main destination was Qinyi, the hometown of the ancestors of the Qin people, he still passed through many counties along the way. Ah Zhenghui got off the car and talked with the local county chiefs, ordering them to guard the rear of Qin.     One day they arrived in Qinyi, Ah Zheng and Lin Ju drove into the city and defeated the ancestors and temples of the Qin State buried here. At the time of the sacrifice, Ting Wei Li Si prayed the sacrificial text to express the intention of Qin to unify the world.     When Ah Zheng left Qinyi and went to other places to offer sacrifices to his ancestors, the central content of the sacrificial oration was still that the Qin State had unified the world. Only then did Lin Ju understand that Ah Zheng’s trip this time was just to show the ancestors of the Qin State that the Qin State had been unified. the world.     She always felt that Ah Zheng, who showed off his achievements to his ancestors like this, looked cuter.