Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    Logically speaking, Changping Lord Xiong Qi's mother is Princess Qin, and his father is King Chu Kaolie. He has both Ying's blood and Xiong's blood, and he is actually the eldest son of King Chu Kaolie. But I don't know why, both Ah Zheng and Li Si unanimously ignored Changping Lord Xiong Qi.

    A few days later, the state of Qin announced to the world that it would not recognize Chu's son Han as king of Chu, and said that the second son, Xiang Chu, was the legitimate heir of Chu.

    As soon as this remark came out, the eyes of the whole world were focused on the new King of Chu Han and Prince Chu of Chu.

    At the same time, in Shouchun City of Chu State, the rumors about Chu King Xiong Han being the illegitimate son of Chu Prime Minister Huang Xie intensified.

    State of Chu, the main hall of Shouchun Palace.

    The young master, leading a group of ministers and ministers who supported him, was questioning the King Han of Chu who was sitting on the throne and the newly appointed Queen Mother of Chu: "There are rumors in the country that the king is not the son of the previous king, but the queen mother and Chunshen Lord. The evil son born, dare to ask the king and the queen mother, are these rumors true?"

    The queen mother scolded sharply: "Presumptuous—how can the words of a foolish man and woman be taken seriously? The king is naturally of the blood of the previous king, which cannot be disputed."

    The young master laughed: "In this case, I dare to ask the king, why did you and the queen mother execute Chunshen Jun in such a hurry during the funeral of the previous king? Could it be that someone has a ghost in their hearts, so they are busy killing people to silence them?" ?”

    This is the biggest reason for the rumors about this incident. Chun Shenjun Huang Xie went to the palace to guard the funeral of the late king, but was killed by the palace people for no reason, and then the queen mother ordered Huang Xie's whole family to be killed. If it wasn't for concealing something, why would the Queen Mother and others kill people to silence them?

    The Empress Dowager of Chu sighed helplessly, and said: "I said before that killing Huang Xie was the last king's last wish. The late king loved Chunshen Lord and wanted him to be buried in the tomb. I am worried that Chunshen Lord would not like it." Sacrificial burial, that’s why I ordered people to lie in ambush in the palace. This is the last king’s last order, and a woman in this palace can only obey her husband’s orders.” “It’s simply

    ridiculous!” Xiang Yan, the general of the Chu State, couldn’t help it when he heard this He said, "Even if the late king wanted Chunshen Jun to be buried, how can there be any reason for the whole family to be buried? Besides, the so-called last king's will is just the Queen Mother's words. Has anyone in the court heard it?" ever said?"

    The ministers and ministers in the palace shook their heads one after another. When the late king died, only the queen mother was by her side and no one else was allowed to approach. How could they know what the late king died.

    The queen mother said angrily: "Does this palace still lie? Now that Qin State has destroyed Wei State and Yan State, it is eyeing Chu State covetously. Instead, you questioned this groundless rumor, what are you trying to do?"

    As soon as the Queen Mother said this, she occupied the moral high ground, and the other ministers couldn't say anything more. Seeing this, the Queen Mother announced her retirement. During the entire court meeting, the newly succeeded king of Chu did not say a word, and no one cared about his opinion during the whole process.