Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    As one of the first two people who got the news of King Qin's death, Yi Ren immediately ordered people to block the entire Qin Palace, strictly forbidding everyone in the palace to spread the news, and hurried to Zhangtai Palace.

    Queen Huayang, who stayed where she was, immediately ordered someone to invite Zhao Ji to manage the palace people.     While waiting for Zhao Ji to come to Huayang Palace, Queen Huayang couldn't help asking the attendants beside her: "Is the news

    from the archer before is true?"

It is absolutely true. It is precisely because the archer witnessed Gong Zizheng blinding the assassin with something out of thin air, he thought that Gong Zizheng was a god-man descended into the world, so he dared not continue to attack him."

    " A child who is only eight or nine years old, hmph—"

    Chu people worship witches, and Mrs. Huayang, although she is from Chu, doesn't believe in these things.

    Her grandfather was the Commander of the State of Chu, and her mother was a witch of the State of Chu, but she knew in her heart that the miracles performed by her grandfather and mother were only through some miraculous medicines and the addition of the middle school. A hint of insight in the heart of the nobleman. Gods may really exist in this world, but they are absolutely impossible to appear on a child. Maybe the archer was too nervous to read it wrong.

    But now that the king who loved her passed away, and she has a bad relationship with the other children of the king, Zichu is the only one she can rely on at present. Forget about Zhao Ji and Gongzizheng, let's talk about it later.

    Queen Huayang was having a headache just thinking about it, when she heard the palace servants tell her that Zhao Ji is here.

    She told Zhao Ji bluntly: "Now that the king has passed away, the most important thing is to let Zi Chu ascend the throne in time to stabilize the situation. Let's go, follow me to Zhangtai." Zhao Ji followed Queen Huayang and got into the car

    until After getting out of the car, there was still a sense of unreality in my heart. Didn't the king just finished his filial piety and just officially ascended the throne, why did he pass away suddenly?

    The king passed away, and the stranger was the crown prince, so is her husband about to become the next king of Qin?

    Then she and Zheng'er are not the Queen of Qin and Prince Qin?

    Zhao Ji was in a trance, and she didn't come back to her senses until she entered Zhangtai Palace.

    Outside King Qin's bedroom, a foreigner had already dispatched the forbidden army to guard it strictly. When he saw Queen Huayang and Zhao Ji coming, he said softly to Queen Huayang, "Queen Mother, go in and see Father Wang." Queen Huayang nodded quietly

    . Nodding, she staggered a bit when she walked to the door of the bedroom, finally revealing a trace of fragility, she held on to the wooden door frame and walked in slowly.

    Outside the house, Zhao Ji looked at the stranger: "My beloved, the king has really..."

    The stranger nodded silently.

    Zhao Ji's face was full of disbelief: "How is this possible, how can it be so fast! The king has just ascended the throne..." The

    stranger said: "It is precisely because of the sudden incident that the orphan sent the forbidden army to strictly guard the palace gate."

    "No, no," Zhao Ji looked at the stranger with a pair of winking eyes, "No, what my beloved should do now is to immediately invite all the ministers of the court to rush to Zhangtai Palace." The stranger frowned: "But if Zixi