Chapter 94

Chapter 94

    The next day the two woke up embracing each other, and as Lin Ju expected, their hair was successfully entangled, and they couldn't be untied no matter what.

    Lin Ju stretched out her index finger to poke Ah Zheng's chest: "Hey, how did you tie your hair yesterday?"

    Ah Zheng didn't answer, and was carefully tearing apart every tangled hair.

    Lin Ju was a little bored waiting, so she simply helped to pull out her hair. As we all know, the final result was a mess, and the hair of the two of them was completely tangled together.

    Lin Ju sighed: "Ah Zheng, why don't we use scissors."

    Ah Zheng raised his eyes, glanced at her, and said softly and hoarsely: "Ah Ju, don't make trouble."

    "Huh——" Lin Ju snorted , arms folded, silently watching the man beside him make trouble.

    In the end, the hair of the two people was tangled together, and there was only a small ball left. Ah Zheng stretched out his hand and flicked it lightly at some point, and the hair of the two was completely separated.

    After the two of them got dressed, the palace servants brought in the toiletries, and Ah Zheng asked Lin Ju to sit in front of the special dressing table to paint her eyebrows.

    Lin Ju looked at the eyebrow pencil in Ah Zheng's hand, his eyes full of suspicion: "Zi, have you drawn your eyebrows before? You won't make me look ugly."

    Ah Zheng pinched it gently with the other free hand. Touching half of Lin Ju's face: "My wife doesn't have to be so worried, do you really distrust her husband?"

    Lin Ju deliberately raised the orchid finger in a pretentious manner, and said in a strange way: "Don't dare, how dare you! How dare I have reason to be worried?"

    Ah Zheng's lips curled up slightly, he chuckled, kissed Lin Ju's lips, and said, "That's right."

    But when Ah Zheng really started to draw his eyebrows, Lin Ju Tachibana nervously closed her eyes.

    Ah Zheng picked up the paintbrush and lightly traced his lover's eyebrows and eyes. Every time he drew the brush, he was meticulous, for fear of hurting Lin Ju.

    Lin Ju only felt that there was a small bug crawling between her eyebrows, which was so ticklish and itchy, which made her feel flustered, and she didn't know how to react. Another person's hand touched her face, and they exchanged each other's words. Breathe, as if time is passing like this, forever.

    Ah Zheng: "Okay, open your eyes."

    The slender eyelashes trembled slightly, Lin Ju gently opened her eyes, and looked at herself in the bronze mirror. How should I put it, the eyebrows painted seem to make her whole person very soft , the unexpected feeling is not bad.

    Azheng: "How?"

    Lin Ju: "Not bad, but I don't believe that you can draw eyebrows like this for the first time, Azheng. How long have you practiced with someone?" Azheng smiled slightly: "Guess?

    "

    "I'm not guessing. Let's go. I'm so hungry. Let's go have breakfast."

    When we arrived at the dining place, Xiao Fusu had been waiting there early in the morning. When he saw Lin Ju and others coming in, he immediately saluted and said hello: " My son greets father and mother."

    Lin Ju stepped forward and kissed the little baby: "Good morning, Fusu."

    Ah Zheng coughed and motioned for the palace servants to bring breakfast.