Chapter 59

Chapter 59 Dates

    Taishi not only recorded historical events and compiled history books, but also was responsible for observing astrology and calculating astronomical calendars.

    He provided Ah Zheng with several suitable dates for attaining the crown, namely Jiazi in the next month, Bingyin in February of the following year, and Yichou in September of the following year.

    Ah Zheng had longed to be in power for a long time, so he naturally chose the nearest Jiazi day next month. Because Yongcheng is the old capital of Qin State and where the ancestral temple is located, Ah Zheng's pro-government and coronation ceremony needs to be held there. As Fengchang, who is in charge of the sacrificial etiquette of the ancestral temple, he naturally needs to lead his subordinates to Yongcheng to prepare for the ceremony in advance.

    Knowing the date chosen by Qin Wangzheng, Feng Chang was about to leave with a few of his subordinates, but A Zheng stopped him: "Wait—"

    Feng Chang bowed his hands and saluted: "I don't know what else the king ordered?"

    Azheng said: "The Queen Mother is currently living in Yongcheng for recuperation. When you take people to Yongcheng, remember to greet her, and when you send someone back to Xianyang to deliver the news, don't forget to inform the government of the Queen Mother's recent situation."

    Feng Changying was so deterred that he left Zhangtai Palace backwards.

    Standing behind Fengchang, Taishi opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something, but he still didn't open his mouth after being signaled by Shangguan's eyes.

    After leaving Zhangtai Palace not far away, Feng Chang looked at Tai Shi who came to return with him: "What did you want to say in the palace just now?" Without waiting for his subordinates to answer, Feng Chang then sneered and said:

    " No matter what you know, bury these things in your heart and don’t say them out loud, the anger of a king of a country is not something you, a little Taishi, can bear.” Taishi lowered his eyes, full of puzzlement: “But these things, the

    king The boss will know one day."

    "Then wait until that day, you are not allowed to stand out."

    Tai Shi looked at the stern boss and the silent colleagues around him, and finally closed his mouth.

    On the other end, Ah Zheng was recalling Taishi's look at him, full of pity and sighs. Ah Zheng didn't understand how he could see such a complicated expression on a little Taishi. As the king of Qin, he held great power, so did he need a little Taishi to show mercy? Ah Zheng didn't understand at first, but he was wrong at the time.

    He sorted out Aju and provided him with the materials for making fertilizer, thinking about who should be called to do this, talent is rare. Speaking of talents, I don't know how the Xianyang Academy was established.

    Ah Zheng simply ordered someone to send Xun Qing to ask him.

    Xun Qing came soon, and Ah Zheng stepped down from his seat to ask him, "May I ask the old man, is there anyone in the Xianyang Academy who is good at farming?" Xun Qing didn't expect that

    Qin Wangzheng in front of him would ask him this question , He replied: "Because the school is willing to collect all the books in the world, there are indeed many farm children who come here." "

    Farm children? Are they good at farming?"

    Xun Qing smiled: "Naturally, compared with experienced farmers It's worse, but it's much better than the scholars in the palace who don't work hard and don't distinguish between grain and grain. If the king wants to find someone who is good at farming, why doesn't he order the whole country to let the chiefs of all counties How about inviting the old peasants to Xianyang?"