Chapter 98

Chapter 98

    Lin Ju opened her mouth nah: "Mom, why are you here?"

    Ms. Lin put the things in her hand on the tea table, and asked strangely: "Baby, didn't we make an appointment to have lunch together today? I waited for you at the restaurant for a long time but didn't see you. I was worried about what happened to you, so I came to your apartment to look for you."

    Lin Ju: "..."

    Lin Ju wanted to cry without tears. After so many years, who still remembers time travel? Did you have a dinner appointment with your mother that day?

    Ms. Lin walked up to Ah Zheng, with a smile on her face, and stretched out her hand: "Hi, my name is Lin Nan, and I am Ah Ju's mother. What is your relationship with Ah Ju? I have never seen her bring a boy to me. How about coming home?"

    Ah Zheng sat on the sofa, looking at the hand stretched out by Ah Ju's mother, not understanding what it meant. He looked left and right, and handed the empty water glass on the table to Ms. Lin: "Do you want this? My surname is Ying, my name is Zheng, and I am Aju's husband." Ms. Lin clenched the glass in her     hand The water cup, with a slight smile on his face, put the water cup back on the coffee table: "Husband? Has the way you young people express love now degenerated to ancient times?"     Lin Ju looked at the embarrassing scene in front of her, and hurriedly Offer fruit snacks to his mother: "Mom, he didn't grow up in China when he was a child, so he doesn't know much about some domestic etiquette. Don't be angry." Ms. Lin looked the man sitting on the sofa up and down     , He has a handsome appearance, with an air of prestige without anger. But she has been in charge of the Lin Group for so many years, and she has seen many young people like this, but this one in front of her always makes her feel a little weird.     Lin Ju stood in front of Ms. Lin to block her sight, for fear of revealing her flaws: "Mom, I'm sorry, I forgot the time and let you go." Ms. Lin stretched out her hand to pinch her     daughter's face and gently tugged: "This is really a shame. It's just a small thing, I'll pack the dishes you like for you, okay, since you have an appointment with your little boyfriend, then mom won't bother you." Ms. Lin stood up to leave, Lin Ju held her     hand Ai Ai: "Mom, can I give you a hug?"

    Although Ms. Lin felt a little puzzled, she still gave her daughter a big hug, and whispered in her ear: "What's the matter, is such a big person acting like a baby?"

    Lin Ju buried her head on Ms. Lin's shoulder , didn't speak, she hasn't hugged her mother for many, many, many years.

    After a long hug, Lin Ju sent her mother to the elevator, went back to the apartment, and locked the door.

    Ah Zheng still sat where he was, holding the cup just now, frowning and asked Lin Ju: "Ah Ju, your mother reached out to me just now, didn't she want this cup?" The corners of Lin Ju's mouth twitched

    . Taking a breath, he sat beside Ah Zheng and stretched out a clean right hand to him.

    Ah Zheng didn't know, so he put the cup in Lin Ju's hand.

    "Cough—" Lin Ju laughed, and took off the cup in his hand, "Ah Zheng, stretch out your right hand."

    Ah Zheng stretched out his right hand.

    Lin Ju took Ah Zheng's hand, shook it up and down, and explained: "A Zheng, this action is called shaking hands, and it is a way for two people who meet for the first time to express their friendship. If there is an analogy, it is equivalent to Qin It’s the same for two ministers of the same level in the country to bow to each other.”