Chapter 14

Chapter 14 East City

    After a farce ended, Ah Zheng ordered his maid to come into the house to clean up the room messed up by the stupid bird, while he led people to Zhao Ji's yard.

    On the way, Lin Ju chatted with Ah Zheng: "Boy, just now the kid said that his name is Meng Tian, ​​and he has the same surname as Meng Wu General Meng. Are they related?" Ah Zheng: "I heard Li Lang

    say , General Meng Wu has two sons in his family, and that Meng Tian should be one of them." "

    Huh? Father-son relationship? They don't seem to think about it at all. General Meng Wu is mature and stable, and that Meng Tian is too lively."

    Ah Zheng smiled and didn't answer any more.

    He entered Zhao Ji's yard and went straight to see Zhao Ji: "Mother, I'm here." Zhao Ji

    was very happy to see her son, and she stepped forward and took Ah Zheng into her arms: "Mother has already taken Zheng Zheng'er's clothes are ready, Zheng'er will go and try them on later."

    Ah Zheng nodded, with a smile on his face: "Okay."

    Zhao Ji hesitated for a while, and continued: "Does Zheng'er know that the guards stationed in this Who is the general in the border town?"

    Ah Zheng shook his head in bewilderment, "I don't know about this, does Madam know?"

    Zhao Ji said, "Zheng'er, the general guarding the border town in this border town is General Wang Ji."

    Ah Zheng The smile on Zheng's face faded slowly: "I remember he was the general who attacked Handan many years ago."

    After the Battle of Changping, Zhao State should have ceded many cities to Qin State, but Zhao Wang broke his promise and broke the contract. At this time, Qin State sent troops to attack Zhao State again, directly hitting Handan, the capital of Zhao State. King Zhao wanted to kill his son Yiren to vent his anger, but Yiren and Lu Buwei had already escaped from Handan City and fled into Wang Ji's Qin army camp. And the suffering of Ah Zheng and Zhao Ji also began.

    Zhao Ji hugged Ah Zheng into her arms, and said comfortingly, "General Wang Ji is a famous general of the Qin Kingdom, and he is very powerful in the Qin Dynasty. Zheng Er, if you see him at the banquet, you must not show any resentment towards him."

    Ah Zheng showed a smile to Zhao Ji, and he said helplessly, "Aniang, we were trapped in Zhao State because we were hunted down by King Zhao, because my father abandoned his wife and son, and had a relationship with a general who was loyal to his country." What's the matter? A Niang, don't worry."

    Zhao Ji breathed a sigh of relief when she heard the words: "That's good. Zheng'er, go and try changing clothes."

    Ah Zheng went into the back room to change clothes, and Zhao Ji knelt and leaned on her. On the small side, thinking of Ah Zheng's resentment towards Qin Yiren in his words just now, his heart sank. Zheng'er still has resentment towards her husband.

    Ah Zheng changed his clothes and came out from the inner room. Seeing Zhao Ji sitting on the side in a daze, he stretched out his hand and waved in front of Zhao Ji's eyes, and called aunt softly.

    Zhao Ji came to her senses, looked at her son who was well-dressed in front of her, and was quite relieved: "My son looks more and more like a prince of a country." Ah Zheng didn't comment on this,

    his biggest wish now is to grow taller, If he grew taller, he really couldn't bear the fact that the boys he met were all taller than him. As for the son's temperament, this thing is useless at all.