Chapter 69

Chapter 69 Fusu

    Ah Zheng felt something pressing on his chest getting heavier and heavier. He finally opened his eyes and faced a fluffy kitten face.

    "Meow~" the little civet cat called out to him innocently.

    Ah Zheng had no choice but to tuck the little civet cat into the bed and sleep on his side. He slid down the little civet cat's neck while coaxing: "Little guy, be good and sleep well." squinted.

    Because of being carried into the arms of Zai Zai, Lin Ju's cat paws had a chance to touch Zai Zai's loose long hair. She clutched a few hairs into the paws, yawned a little, and slowly fell asleep past.

    After a night passed and the sun was bright, Ah Zheng gently let go of the little civet cat in his arms, got up and ordered someone to come into the house to dress and wash him. Today he will drive to Handan. He turned his head and glanced at the little civet cat who was sleeping soundly, stroked its neck, and left the bedroom.

    When Lin Ju woke up, there were only two palace maids left in the hall, and Zai Zai had already disappeared without a trace.

    Lin Ju jumped in front of the two court ladies and meowed at them, Zai Zai went to work?

    It's a pity that the two maids couldn't understand Lin Ju's meowing. They only knew that the little civet cat in front of them was the king's favorite pet, so they hurriedly called people outside the palace to prepare food for her.

    Lin Ju carefully combed and washed the hair on his face, and after a good meal, he planned to go to the front hall to play with Zai Zai. She jumped out of the high threshold and ran to the main hall where Zai Zai often stayed, and the two maids who took care of the civet cat quickly followed.

    When Lin Ju ran to the main hall where Zai Zai often stayed, he found that the door of the hall was locked heavily. She stretched out her little paw and patted the palace door, but the heavy door didn't give her any response.

    Lin Ju looked at the two court ladies following her, and meowed in confusion, where did Zai Zai go?

    Naturally, the two maids couldn't understand Lin Ju's words, but they probably understood that the little civet cat was looking for its owner, and regardless of whether the little civet cat could understand it or not, they squatted down and explained seriously: "My lord cat, the king left Xianyang today It's Handan, and it will take a long time before I can return to the palace."

    Lin Ju meowed in response, Zai Zai went to Handan, damn it, why didn't she know about it. Now that Zai Zai has left Qin Palace, what will she do next?

    The second task of the game is to help Zai Zai unify the six countries. Although she has a game store, how can a little orange cat help Zai Zai achieve this goal? After the first task was completed, she turned into a little orange cat and entered the game. She didn't know what the result of completing the second task would be.

    At this moment, the light screen of the game popped up suddenly: [In order to encourage players to actively complete the game tasks, players will be rewarded with a human body after the completion of task 2 to unify the six countries]

    This sudden game notification shows what Lin Ju is thinking. Thinking the same thing, she quickly said to the light screen of the game: "Why on earth did I travel through time, and how can I go home? Is it all caused by you?" The light screen flickered for a second, and

    several Word: [Please complete the task carefully and get rewards]

    Lin Ju sneered: "I refuse to complete the task, why should I listen to a group of people who don't know what it is, who knows if this task will make my situation worse? It's even more difficult, if you don't explain the matter clearly to me, I will never do any shit mission." The