Chapter 35

Chapter 35 Government Orders

    Azheng seriously recalled Zhao Ji's complexion a few days ago, and compared it with Zhao Ji's complexion today, and found that A Niang's cheeks turned redder, but there seemed to be no difference in other areas. So he said seriously: "Mother, I can't see it."

    Zhao Ji looked at the serious expression of the fourteen-year-old boy Ah Zheng, and sighed: "Forget it, maybe Zheng'er will understand when he grows up." Yes. Zhenger came to Auntie today, is there something wrong?"

    Azheng shook his head: "It's nothing serious, I just miss Aunt a little."

    Hearing this, Zhao Ji's heart softened a little. , She looked seriously at her half-adult son in front of her, and couldn't help stroking Ah Zheng's face with her hands: "Zheng'er has lost a lot of weight these days, is it because the food cooked by the chef in the palace is not to your liking, or is it too much during this time?" Are you busy?"

    She gently pulled Ah Zheng to her side: "Zheng'er, you are still a child, and you should be happy when you are a child. For those government affairs, A Niang and you Lu Aweng will help you Managed well."     Ah Zheng frowned, wanting to say something, but the rare warmth between mother and child today made him not want to quarrel with Zhao Ji, so he said softly: "Mother, I am Qin Guo Monarch."     Zhao Ji said: "Zheng'er, I just don't want you to be too tired. King Zhou Cheng was just like you when he came to the throne at a young age. His uncle Zhou Gongdan was in charge of the government for seven years until King Zhou Cheng became an adult. You ten Sitting on the position of King Qin at the age of three, people in the world say that just passing through is easy, and Huiji will be hurt. My mother doesn't want you to work too hard, so I let Lu Buwei try my best to assist you. After all, he has been the prime minister for so many years. You know everything about it like the palm of your hand, so you, the king of Qin, can be more relaxed."     Ah Zheng didn't say anything more, because he knew that even if he continued to fight with Zhao Ji, it would be fruitless, and the power of the state of Qin would still be in the hands of A Niang and Lu Buwei. . As for A Niang comparing him and Lu Buwei with Zhou Chengwang and Zhou Gongdan, he believes that he can be Zhou Chengwang, but can Lu Buwei really be Zhou Gongdan?     "By the way, Zheng'er, I heard that you recently received a bad face from a little maid?" Zhao Ji touched Ah Zheng's face and said with a smile, "You haven't grown up yet, so let's put these thoughts aside for now. Don't make any jokes, wait until you are an adult, okay?"

    Ah Zheng pursed his lips, knowing in his heart that A Niang probably misheard some rumors, and mistook the stinky face sent by the Empress Dowager Huayang as a show of love from a little maid in the palace. He sighed in his heart: "I know, A Niang."

    Zhao Ji gently stroked Ah Zheng's face: "Well, Madam believes in you."

    After dinner with Zhao Ji, after returning to Zhangtai Palace, Ah Zheng unexpectedly met the eunuch sent by the Empress Dowager Huayang.

    The man lowered his head, wearing the most common clothes of eunuchs in the palace, with an ordinary look, and handed a thin bamboo tube sealed with wax to Ah Zheng: "Your Majesty, this is the order of Master Xiong Fa. The news is coming."

    Ah Zheng took the bamboo tube and removed the sealing wax with a carving knife. Inside the bamboo tube was a thin roll of silk, and Ah Zheng opened it, and there were a few lines written on it: Lu Xiang issued an order, the people Nei Su Qian Shi, the first level of worship.

    Ah Zheng squeezed the silk in his hand, and conveyed to the eunuch: "I know about this, you can go back."

    The man responded and quietly retreated.