Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    When Wang Jian led the army, Ah Zheng specially ordered him to bring a big bronze ball filled with gunpowder that had been urgently made recently, hoping that he would come back victorious.

    Among the attacking five-nation coalition forces, South Korea, Wei State, and Wei State have all been beaten to pieces by Qin State, so there is nothing to fear. Only the State of Zhao, although it has lost most of its national strength, still has a strong army, and the State of Chu is even more powerful, and it is a great enemy.

    Ah Zheng was worrying about the war on the front line, but Zhao Ji suddenly ordered someone to invite him over. Ah Zheng didn't know what happened to A Niang, so he put down the pen in his hand and rushed over in a hurry.

    When Ah Zheng entered Zhao Ji's palace, he smelled a very strong smell of spices, and couldn't help but feel a little uncomfortable in his nose.

    Zhao Ji knelt down in front of the small wooden table and ordered someone to serve Ah Zheng some refreshments.

    Azheng happened to be hungry at this time, so he casually picked up refreshments with his chopsticks and brought them to his mouth, while asking Zhao Ji, "Aniang, what did you call me for?

    " Wrinkled slightly, she said, "I dreamed about your father in the past night."

    Ah Zheng was stunned for a moment, and couldn't help thinking of Yiren. Yiren is not a bad person, but he is not a bad person either. nice guy. His father is cowardly, timid, indecisive, and lacks a sense of responsibility. He is really not a good father, husband, or monarch. Time flies by, and it has been four or five years since Yiren's death. Except for the worship at the ancestral temple during the Chinese New Year every year, he hardly thinks of this father.

    Seeing that Zhao Ji mentioned the stranger, Ah Zheng couldn't help continuing the conversation, and asked, "Aniang, did Father say anything to you?"

    Zhao Ji shook her head and sighed, "I only saw him vaguely. I wanted to pursue it, but I couldn’t. This dream was a strange one, so I thought, this winter, I will go to the Yongcheng Ancestral Temple to live for a while, so that I can pray for my son and the army.” Yongcheng was once the Qin

    State The old capital, where the Ying's Ancestral Temple is located. As the Queen Mother, Zhao Ji wanted to live in Yongcheng for a while, but it was no big deal.

    However, Ah Zheng hesitated and said: "If there is an urgent political matter to be dealt with recently, the Queen Mother's seal needs to be affixed. A Niang is not in Xianyang, so it is a bit inconvenient to transfer and seal the document."

    Zhao Ji smiled and said, "It's no big deal. I'll just leave the seal of the Empress Dowager with you. My son is seventeen now, and it's time to learn to take care of things by himself, but you're still young after all, so listen to Lu The opinions of the Prime Minister and other courtiers should not be judged."

    Ah Zheng replied: "Yes, I understand, Auntie."

    Zhao Ji seemed to really want to rush to the Yongcheng Ancestral Temple as soon as possible, and she ordered someone to pack up the winter. Clothes, without waiting for Ah Zheng to say goodbye to her, he left Xianyang in a hurry.

    Zhao Ji walked quietly, but the battle on the front line was still stalemate.

    Because Zhao Guo also joined the coalition, Ah Zheng had to worry about Gan Luo's safety in Zhao Guo. Because Zhao State is attacking Qin State together with the coalition forces, the previous promise of using Yan Dan to return to Yan State as a condition for exchanging the three cities is naturally not valid.