Chapter 91

Chapter 91

    Standing outside Zhao Ji's dormitory, Ah Zheng paused, not daring to enter for a moment.

    Lin Ju, who was following behind, caught up and saw Ah Zheng standing outside the hall, approached him quietly, held his hand, and said softly, "Don't be afraid, go in."

    Ah Zheng glanced at Lin who was beside him. Ju, looked at little Fusu who was watching him cautiously, finally nodded, and took Lin Ju's hand and strode into the hall.

    In the hall, Zhao Ji was lying on the bed, her breath was short of breath, her eyes were blurred, she could only vaguely see three figures walking in, and a smile appeared on the corner of her mouth: "Zheng'er, are you here?

    " Here we come." Ah Zheng responded.

    Lin Ju stood aside, looking at Zhao Ji's complexion quietly, her complexion was rosy, there were few wrinkles on her face, her black hair was scattered on the pillow, although there were a few white hairs mixed in, she still looked beautiful, and she was not old at all. look.

    Zhao Ji looked at the two vague figures in front of her except Ah Zheng, she could only see that they were one big and one small, about a child and a woman, and asked hesitantly, "Who are they?" Ah Zheng replied softly

    : "Aniang, these are my wife and child."

    Zhao Ji lived in Yongcheng for a long time, but occasionally heard palace people mention that a eldest son suddenly appeared in the Qin Palace. Although she was surprised, she didn't want to pay attention to it. For these things, people only sent some things back. If I think about it, it should be the child in front of me.

    Zhao Ji waved to Fusu: "Son, come forward."

    Fusu walked to the bed and called out calmly: "Mother."

    Zhao Ji called Lin Ju to come forward again, Lin Ju didn't know what to do As for how to address her, she could only yell indiscriminately: "Hello."

    After hearing this respectful address from somewhere, Zhao Ji laughed all of a sudden, and she waved A Zheng and Fu Su away, leaving only Lin Ju to speak alone.

    Ah Zheng hesitated, wondering if he should leave: "Ah Niang, you kept her because..."

    "Okay, okay, can I still eat your queen? Go out first, I want to talk to him alone." Zhao Ji's voice was full of anger as she waved back Ah Zheng, and there was no sign of a critically ill person at all. look.

    Ah Zheng had no choice but to retreat out with Xiao Fusu.

    Zhao Ji then ordered the palace servants in the hall: "You all go out too."

    "Yes." The palace servants filed out one by one, leaving only Zhao Ji and Lin Ju in the hall.

    Lin Ju was a little nervous, and didn't understand why Zhao Ji left herself alone, so she couldn't help asking: "What's the matter with you looking for me?" Zhao Ji smiled softly, and comforted her: "Don't be nervous

    , I'm staying with you just to talk to you. Let me ask you, are you someone from outside?"

    Lin Ju was puzzled, Ah Zheng's nonsense as a fairy hadn't spread to Zhao Ji's ears so quickly. That's right: "What do you mean by that?"

    Zhao Ji suddenly laughed heartily: "As expected, the invisible person is you."

    Lin Ju was a little confused: "What exactly are you trying to say? Zhao

    Ji sighed and said, "Zheng'er has been separated from my mother and child since childhood, and when we reunite again, that child has already given birth to me. As a mother, I naturally have worries in my heart, so I brought him to see him carefully. I found that he often behaves in a daze, and the house often leaves a strange smell. Although he put some things I don't know into the brazier and burned them to cover up, no matter how they burn, they will always leave ashes. Why can't you see it?"