Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Meng Tian

    The next day, when Lin Ju returned home after handing over the work and started the game, Zai Zai's team had already changed the scene.

    Lin Ju enlarged his field of vision, not far away was a fortified city, outside the city was a wide moat, and soldiers in iron armor were walking back and forth on the tower. They saw the convoy from a distance and sounded their horns for alert.

    On the side of the convoy, General Meng Wu also ordered someone to blow the horn to echo. When the convoy arrived at the base of the city, the soldiers in the city came over to verify everyone's identities one by one, and issued temporary identity certificates to Ah Zheng and Zhao Ji, and Ah Zheng and others were allowed to enter the city.

    Lin Ju switched her perspective to Zai Zai, and poked Ah Zheng: "Zai, where is this?" After not playing the game for a day, Zai Zai actually ran to another place.

    Ah Zheng remained calm on the surface, and answered her in his heart: "Ah Ju, this is the border between South Korea and Zhao State. Once you enter the city, you will enter Qin State." Ah Ju has not appeared for more than a month, and he thought that Ah Ju Something happened, and I worried about her for a long time, but this time Ah Ju suddenly made a sound, which shocked him a lot.

    "Oh." Lin Ju expressed understanding, but Zai Zai and the others walked so fast. They were still in Changping before, but now they are at the Qin-Han border.

    After entering the city, General Meng Wu went to the garrison in the city to hand over the troops. Ah Zheng and Zhao Ji were led into a courtyard to rest, and they were going to formally meet everyone in the city at the dinner party.     Because this border town is a territory ceded by South Korea to Qin State, the buildings in the city also have distinct Jin features, rough and grand, and the houses are open and closed, which makes people feel comfortable and open.     The yards of Zhao Ji and Azheng were not in the same place. Azheng asked the maid to lead him back to the courtyard where he lived temporarily, took a hot bath, put on his underwear, waited for his hair to dry, and chatted with Aju in his mind.     With red ears, he repeatedly confirmed to Lin Ju: "Ah Ju, you didn't peek when I was taking a shower just now, didn't you?"

    Lin Ju felt that her credit had been insulted: "...Chicken's figure doesn't even have abs, cub, although grandma admits that you are cute, it's not that you're so hungry. My requirements for handsome guys are very high. Yes. Let’s not talk about this, son, since you have already entered the state of Qin, you should be able to return to the country soon. How is your Qin literature doing?” Speaking of this, Ah Zheng couldn’t help but feel a little proud     : "I have almost learned the commonly used Qin characters, and now I am learning from Li Lang the "Six Secret Teachings" and "Book of Shang Jun" that I haven't read before." Looking at     Zai Zai's cute little expression waiting for praise , Lin Ju's heart was about to melt, she immediately applauded for Zai Zai: "Zai Zai, you are amazing!"     Ah Zheng's ears turned red with embarrassment, and then became a little annoyed: "It's just that Li Lang originally I’m from Chu, and I don’t know much about the etiquette and customs of Qin, so I’m a little worried that I’ll make a fool of myself when I return to the palace of the King of Qin.” “     Zai Zai, be confident, you’ve done a great job.” Lin Ju squeezed Zai Zai's face, "You were born in Zhao country, it is inevitable that you are not familiar with the customs of Qin country, don't worry about making mistakes. If you are really worried, you can find someone to take care of you before you return to the capital." Learn, I believe Zai Zai will be able to do it."     "Well, thank you, Ju."     Just as he was speaking, there was a sudden noise outside, and a bird the size of a Cuju flapped its wings and flew in through the open wooden window. In the room where Ah Zheng was staying, the lacquer plate containing dried meat on the small table was overturned.     At the same time, the anxious voice of an unknown boy came from outside the courtyard: "Ah—my bird—my bird has flown in!"     The unknown bird in the room ignored the dried meat on the table and said, "Chirp!" With a sound, he immediately pecked happily. It jumped up and down happily on the table while pecking, and when it met a hand blocking the way of dried meat, it pecked lightly, looked up at Ah Zheng with its head tilted, and said to him cutely: Chirp."     Lin Ju's excited voice sounded in Ah Zheng's mind: "Zai Zai, it is acting like a baby to us, so cute and cute! Hurry up and give it the jerky!"

    Ah Zheng didn't understand how cute the plump "chicken" was, but he still picked up a long strip of jerky and handed it to the "chicken"'s mouth, and the little "chicken" immediately swallowed the jerky. Letting out a contented "咕咖咕咱" sound, he tilted his head and rubbed Ah Zheng's palm.     The fluffy feeling made Ah Zheng's palms itch, and he was about to feel the warm touch further, when the courtyard door was knocked open with a "bang", Ah Zheng turned his head and went out of the house to see that a young man broke in. When he came in, several maidservants who didn't stop him immediately knelt down and pleaded guilty to Ah Zheng.     Ah Zheng waved his hand to get the maids to step aside, looked at the person coming, and said in a calm voice, "Don't you think your behavior is rude when you trespass on someone's house?" The boy's face was unexpectedly thin, and he blushed     immediately (But the skin is too dark and Ah Zheng didn't see it at all) apologized to Ah Zheng: "I'm sorry."     Unexpectedly, the boy apologized so simply, Ah Zheng was stunned, and did not say to forgive him, but asked: "Are you Who? Why did you break into my yard?"     The young man rubbed the back of his head foolishly: "Hello, my name is Meng Tian. I'm sorry, kid, I accidentally broke into your yard. I lost my bird. I'm here to look for it. Bird, it seems to have flown over here, have you seen it?"     Why do one or two call him a kid, isn't it just a few years older than him, what's the big deal. Ah Zheng was a little angry and depressed, he went into the room and picked up the "chicken" that had eaten up all the dried meat and was resting on the ground, went out of the room and handed it to the young man, asking, "Is this the chicken you are looking for? Here you are."     The corner of the boy's mouth twitched slightly, and he argued in a low voice, "This is a golden eagle, the most domineering bird in the world, not a chicken.     " He turned around and made a small humming sound.     Apparently, the bird, having eaten enough, fell asleep.     The courtyard was inexplicably quiet for a while, and time seemed to freeze.     Ah Zheng looked at the boy suspiciously, as if to say, is it this kind of domineering?     The boy Meng Tian had nothing to say: "..."

    After an unknown amount of time, time began to flow again. The boy Meng Tian pretended nothing had happened, "By the way, thank you for today's matter, kid, what's your name, I'll come and play with you tomorrow when I'm free." Ah Zheng

    looked He said, "My name is Qin Zheng."

    "Qin Zheng, okay, I'll remember, I'll come and play with you tomorrow." The boy Meng Tian waved his hand, and happily left the yard with the bird in his arms.

    It wasn't until he walked a long way that he whispered: "Qin Zheng, Qin Zheng, why does this name sound familiar? I seem to have heard it somewhere?" The

    bird in his arms cooed, and Meng Tian thought A     flash of inspiration: "Damn,     so he is the son Zheng brought back by my father!

    " Question, please don’t get too entangled, little cuties, refill~