Chapter 81

Chapter 81 Sleeping

    Seeing that Lin Ju was stunned, Ah Zheng took her hand and walked to the couch to sit down: "What's wrong?" "

    Ah? That..." Lin Ju looked at her hand held by Ah Zheng, and couldn't help being puzzled. Why on earth is he so natural, so skilled at holding girls' hands, "That, baby, that, me, that..." "?" Ah Zheng's

    eyes were full of doubts, "Ah Ju, what do you want to say? What?"

    "Ah, that's right, that, oh, yes, cutie, um, yes, I'll go find little Fusu." Lin Ju just wanted to sneak away, but found that her hand was still being held by Ah Zheng "Cub, can you let go?"

    Ah Zheng instantly realized what Ah Ju wanted to say, he relaxed his brows and eyes, and only said in a gentle voice: "It's getting late now, and Fu Su would have rested long ago if he wanted to come. Don't be in a hurry to see him, wait until you wake up and go see him tomorrow."

    "I'm not like this..." Meaning.

    Because Lin Ju didn't have shoes on, Ah Zheng carried her onto the bed without any hassle, and lay down on the bed himself, covering her with the silk quilt, lying on his side with one hand on Lin Ju's waist to hold her, and kissed her cheek. She kissed her first: "Okay, Ah Ju, it's getting late, go to bed early."

    Lin Ju was kissed suddenly, her mind went blank, she was just about to say something, when the lamp in the room was lit by the maid of honor. When one of the candles was extinguished, the room was plunged into darkness, and she could only smell the faint fragrance that came from the candle after it was extinguished.     She could sense Ah Zheng's breathing by her side. Ah Zheng put one hand on her waist. Lin Ju was so nervous that her toes scratched the ground, and her whole body became stiff. How did things suddenly become like this.     She tried to gently take Ah Zheng's hand away, but was instantly hugged even tighter by the man beside her. The man's deep voice trembled slightly in the closed and dark environment, splashing a layer of ripples on Lin Ju's eardrums: "Ah Ju , It's late, go to bed."     Lin Ju couldn't help shouting in her heart, damn it, who wouldn't let her sleep.     No, we can't go on like this.     Lin Ju faced Ah Zheng sideways, and she couldn't see his eyes in the darkness.

    Lin Ju said softly: "Zai Zai, isn't it inappropriate for us to sleep together like this?"

    Ah Zheng tightened his arms around Lin Ju's waist: "What's inappropriate? When Ah Ju was a little civet cat before, didn't we They've been sleeping together all the time. Well, they've been sleeping together for six years."

    Damn, the man's particle words sound like he's being coquettish!

    Lin Ju: "Xiao, you also know that I was just a cat at that time, but now I have become a human being."

    Ah Zheng expressed his puzzlement: "But whether it is a cat or a human, it is Ah Ju. Why? When Ah Ju was a cat, she could sleep with me, but she can’t do it when she becomes a human?"

    Damn it, don’t use modal particles anymore, do you think you’re the cute Fusu!

    Lin Ju: "Cub, in this world, only very close lovers, family members and friends will sleep on the same bed."

    Ah Zheng asked back: "Am I not Ah Ju's lover, family and friends? I like Aju, I remember that Aju also said that he likes me the most. The two love each other, we are lovers. Aju takes care of me and grows up with me. Aju is my family. Aju taught me how to govern the country. Comfort me when I'm sad, Ah Ju is my friend. Why can't we sleep together?"

    Lin Ju: "..." Your nonsense is so reasonable, I didn't know how to refute it for a while.

    Ah Zheng put Lin Ju into his arms, and hugged him even tighter: "Ah Ju doesn't want to sleep on the same bed with me, why? Are you afraid of me?" Lin Ju's fingers trembled slightly, and she fell into