Chapter 46

Chapter 46 Liz

    Ah Zheng was a little moved when Lin Ju proposed to teach him how to make paper, but the only paper products he had ever seen were the packaging boxes of instant noodles and the paper shells of match boxes. Although he did feel that paper was lighter than bamboo slips, Still doubtful about its writing ability.

    Ah Zheng couldn't help asking: "What's it like to use paper as a writing material?"

    Lin Ju asked him first: "Cub, um... Ah Zheng, what material are you using to write now?"

    Ah Zheng put the paper on the table. Show her the bamboo slip book: "Most books are written on bamboo slips or wood chips, and some specific documents are written on brocade or linen cloth. If it is used for sacrifices or other more important purposes , can write with copper and iron or tortoise shell bones."

    The previous box of instant noodles had already been burned by Ah Zheng to avoid people's eyes and ears. He took out the matchbox that had been treasured for many years and rubbed it with his fingers On the polished hard paper, I dipped a brush in ink and wrote a few words on the paper box. The ink quickly smudged and became blurred.

    Ah Zheng said: "Writing with this material is indeed lighter than bamboo slips and wood chips, but the handwriting is not very clear, but each has its own advantages and disadvantages." Lin Ju quickly retorted: "Boy, I'm not just talking about

    this kind of paper. This kind of hard paper is used for packaging, and the writing paper is relatively smooth, and the ink is not easy to smear."

    Lin Ju was worrying about how to explain to Ah Zheng, when there was a new message from the game mall that hadn't been prompted by the system for a long time . Lin Ju clicked in and took a look. The product refreshed this time was a cowhide notebook, and a 0.5 neutral black pen was also included as a gift.     Lin Ju hurriedly bought the only notebook that was on sale and gave it to Zai Zai, and showed him in front of Zai Zai: "Zai, the writing paper I'm talking about is this kind of paper, you can use it as a gift Let’s write with that pen.”     Ah Zheng tentatively picked up the neutral black pen, which should be the pen that Ah Ju pointed to. He picked up the pen and looked left and right, pulled the cap off with a light pull, the thin nib slid across his fingers, slightly tingling, and left a long, thin line on his finger black traces.

    Ah Zheng picked up the pen somewhat unskillfully, opened the leather notebook, and began to write on it.

    The writing process is unexpectedly smooth, and the ink seems to dry very fast. The written words can be kept small and clear, and I don’t know how many words can be written in such a thick book, so it seems true. It is the material that is convenient for writing.

    He dipped the brush on the table into the ink again, and started writing on the leather notebook. Compared with the gel pen, the writing on the leather notebook with the brush was clear, but the ink seemed to be more difficult to dry, and what was written on the previous page The handwriting had soaked into the second page with ink.     He asked Ah Ju: "Ah Ju, is this the kind of paper you want to teach me to make? It is really light and convenient to write on. It's a pity that ink bleeds easily, so you have to put something under it when writing." Lin Ju said     : "This kind of paper is specially designed for writing with this kind of gel pen. If you want to write with a brush, we have a special paper for writing with a brush. I will help you find some information later." "     Okay , thank you, Ah Ju." Ah Zheng picked up the gel pen on the table, "Can Ah Ju teach me how to make this kind of pen?"     Lin Ju was stunned for a moment, and replied: "Cub, making this kind of pen, You need to use plastic and the little metal bead in the tip of the pen, which is almost impossible to achieve with the production level of your society. However, if it is a dip pen or a bamboo pen, there may be production It’s possible. I think the writing brush you use doesn’t seem particularly convenient, and I’ll help you find a better way to make a writing brush later.” Ah Zheng responded, and suddenly thought: “     Ah Tachibana, can precious technologies such as paper making and pen making be handed over to me casually? Will it not have any impact on your life, Aju? Your government will not disclose this method that needs to be kept secret because of you And arrest you?"     Lin Ju rubbed Ah Zheng's face happily: "Cub, don't worry, this kind of treatment is public information, it's not a secret, everyone can learn it."