Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    Gan Luo opened his eyes and woke up from the pain all over his body. The injuries on his body had been treated. He was placed in a room, which seemed to be the guest room of someone in the capital.

    Seeing Gan Luo waking up, the maid standing by the side hurriedly asked the maid outside the door to speak to the gentlemen in the mansion, while she looked at Gan Luo who had just woken up with concern: "Little Sir, you are awake, The cook has made meat porridge, do you want some?"

    Gan Luo reluctantly turned his head to look at the maid at this time: "Who are you? Where is this?"

    The maid said: "Xiao Langjun, this is General Meng's residence , I am the maid of the house. You were seriously injured, and it was His Royal Highness and the two young gentlemen of my family who brought you back."

    General Meng? Gan Luo realized in his heart that there is only one family named Meng in Xianyang City, is this the residence of General Meng Ao? It's just that the Meng family and the Gan family have never had any friendship, why should they help him? And Prince Zheng, what purpose do they have in doing this?     Just as Gan Luo was thinking, Ah Zheng and Meng Tian Mengyi walked in. Gan Luo reluctantly got up from the bed, bowed to Ah Zheng: "Gan Luo, the grandson of the guilty minister, pays homage to His Highness the Crown Prince, thank you His Highness and the two Meng Lang lords for saving their lives." Ah Zheng waved his hands, saying nothing happened, and then continued     : "Since you're awake, I'll send someone to take you home."     Gan Luo was stunned for a moment: "You saved me, don't you want anything in return?"     Ah Zheng looked at him and smiled: "You are a child, What can you give me? I have warned the group of people who bully you, they will not provoke you again in the future, you can go home with peace of mind."     Gan Luo looked at Ah Zheng, slightly touched in his heart, he lowered his eyebrows and whispered Thank you sincerely.     Behind Ah Zheng, Meng Tian poked Meng Yi: "Hey, what do you think when you hear a nine-year-old child calling a six-year-old child a child?"     Meng Yi didn't answer, and silently took a step back.     Sure enough, the next moment, Meng Tian yelled out in pain: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ah Zheng."

    Ah Zheng moved away the shoes that were on Meng Tian's feet, glanced at him, and sneered, "I heard you speak ill of me.

    " The prince became more and more tempered after that."

    Gan Luo watched them quarreling, and couldn't help feeling a little envious in his heart, he didn't expect the relationship between Prince Zheng and the Meng brothers to be so good, which is really rare.

    Meng Yi stood aside, ignoring the fight between Meng Tian and Ah Zheng, and asked the maid to pack the medicinal materials and food to Gan Luo, and said with a smile, "Let's go, I'll let the driver in the house take you home." Gan

    Luo What happened was just a small episode, but after this incident, it was getting late, so Ah Zheng had to bid farewell to the Meng brothers and return to the Qin Palace.

    Ah Zheng was a little lazy today and didn't want to study. Some exotic flowers and plants were planted in the southwest corner of Qin Palace, and he planned to take people there for a stroll.

    It's just that when he got there, he bumped into several young and beautiful women talking and laughing there.

    Ah Zheng stopped and asked the attendant who was following him: "Who are they? Why haven't I seen them before?"

    The attendant replied: "If you go back to His Royal Highness, they are the concubines of the Eastern Zhou Lord. The fiefdom of the Eastern Zhou Lord captured them and dedicated them to the king."