Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Doubt

    The day Yiren passed away was a summer afternoon, the sun was shining fiercely on the earth, and the cicadas in the courtyard of the Palace Academy were singing non-stop, which disturbed people.

    Today's lecturer doctor is not Cai Ze, but another old and boring lecturer doctor. He talks about some pedantic etiquette with an earthy smell, and his voice stops and stops, like a hypnotic drug. The children in the palace school were all drowsy after hearing this, Meng Tian had already slept soundly on the table, and the thirteen-year-old Ah Zhengtou couldn't hold on any longer, only Meng Yi, still working hard Pinch yourself to cheer yourself up.

    Suddenly, a thick and loud bell sounded from the high platform in the distance, and all the children in the room woke up suddenly.

    A member of the clan of the Qin Dynasty raised his head from his sleep, rubbing his eyes in a daze: "What is this sound? Why did the bell ring suddenly?" The

    companion beside him quickly grabbed his sleeve and signaled him to shut up.

    In front of the room, the preaching doctor suddenly stopped talking, knelt down on the ground limply, and said with infinite sorrow: "The king is dead."

    The children in the room immediately reacted and turned towards Zhangtai Palace. Xiang Xiangchang couldn't afford to kneel.

    Ah Zheng stood there in a daze, without any reaction.

    Meng Tian who was next to him immediately gave him a hand: "Ah Zheng, why are you in a daze?"

    Ah Zheng looked at Meng Tian with a confused and puzzled expression: "My father, is he dead?"

    Meng Tian was worried about Ah Zheng. Zheng was stimulated by Yiren's death, so he nodded cautiously: "Ah Zheng, the death knell is ringing."

    The bell from the high platform is still ringing, and everyone in Xianyang can hear the ringing bell The sound, it represents the death of the monarch of Qin who has been on the throne for only three years.

    The princes in the palace school have stood up from their long kneeling, and everyone looked at Ah Zheng silently. This thirteen-year-old boy was once the prince of Qin, but today, he will become the king of Qin. .

    There were chaotic footsteps outside the palace, Ah Zheng led people out, and the ministers of the Manchu Dynasty rushed from Zhangtai Palace to this palace that was not even named, and knelt down to Ah Zheng who came out: "I will pay my respects to the king. superior."

    Ah Zheng didn't know what to say for a while, he looked around him, whether it was a doctor who was lecturing or an unfamiliar classmate, they all knelt down and worshiped him, including his good friends Meng Tian and Meng Yi.

    What should he do now?

    Everyone was waiting for his response.

    In the end, Ah Zheng thought about it, and imitating what his elder father had done to him, he said to the crowd: "Stay flat, get up." "

    Thank you, my lord." As Xiangbang walked out from the crowd, he said to Ah Zheng, "Your Majesty, please follow the ministers to Zhangtai to supervise the late king's affairs." Ah Zheng nodded and got into the car, which was inlaid with gorgeous patterns

    . Inlaid with precious agate and white jade, this is a chariot that belongs exclusively to King Qin.

    The six white horses pulled were extremely handsome, without a single hair. Lu Buwei personally drove the bronze cart for Ah Zheng, and the bronze cart moved forward slowly.