Chapter 90

Chapter 90 Zhao Ji

    Silence is the Zhangtai Palace at this time.

    Ah Zheng paused, and responded: "The dress is already being made."

    Lin Ju was a little confused: "If I didn't promise you, wouldn't you have done all these things for nothing?"

    Ah Zheng paused, looking Looking at Lin Ju, she said with a smile: "No, even if Ah Ju didn't agree to my request, this is still a good memory for me."

    Lin Ju quietly stretched out her hand to hold Ah Zheng's hand: "...don't be so Poor thing. I've promised you now."

    Ah Zheng: "Okay."

    Lin Ju snapped her fingers and changed the subject smoothly: "I didn't understand some things in this memorial, Ah Zheng, you can tell me Can you tell me?"

    So Ah Zheng explained it to Lin Ju in detail: "Originally, the wedding of the clan is divided into six steps: Nacai, asking for names, Naji, Nazheng, asking for a date, and welcoming in person, which are called six ceremonies. Ju is the immortal I met, so the first few steps can be discarded, all you need to do is to sacrifice to the ancestors of the Qin family and hold the wedding ceremony." "Wait,

    Ah Zheng, you won't just tell the minister that I am an immortal, right? "It's too embarrassing.

    Ah Zheng nodded: "For me, Ah Ju is an immortal from the sky, so there is nothing I can't say. Besides, if Ah Ju's identity is placed in any family in the clan, there will always be times when it will be revealed in the future. It is better to directly Saying that Aju is a fairy makes the ministers feel awe. Does Aju feel that this is inappropriate?" "

    Well, how should I put it? It's actually okay, but the ministers of Qin really believe that there are gods. Is it?" Lin Ju always thought that the so-called gods and ghosts were just tools used by the rulers to fool the lower classes. But not in this era, even those ruling classes believe in ghosts.     Azheng replied: "The previous gunpowder prescription, I told the ministers that it was given by the ancestors of the Qin family; although the high-yielding rice seeds were not clearly stated, everyone under my command thought it was a gift from the gods. Do the ministers believe it or not?" I don't care, but when I say that Ah Ju is a fairy, they must think that Ah Ju is a fairy."     Lin Ju said "oh" blankly, what Ah Zheng said now sounds so domineering.

    Ah Zheng said: "Ah Ju, you don't need to worry about those ceremonies. Touring the east, visiting the great rivers and mountains in the world."

    "Okay."

    Lin Ju is now free, Fu Su is in the palace school, and Ah Zheng is busy with the minister to deal with the wedding, and she can't do anything, so I have to watch some half Do not understand ancient books in a daze.

    Ah Zheng saw that Lin Ju was really bored, so he simply suggested: "The imperial garden has been re-expanded, and I heard from my subordinates that many rare beasts have been sent to various places. Do you want to go and see?" "Rare beasts?" Lin Ju became interested

    . , "What kind of animals are there?"

    Ah Zheng said: "There should be common elephants, tigers, lions and leopards. I heard that Shu County sent bamboo bears over, and they looked cute."

    Lin Ju's eyes lit up instantly. Bamboo bears mean giant pandas : "Okay, I'm going to see it."

    Ah Zheng then ordered people to prepare chariots and horses to send Lin Ju to the Royal Garden.

    The officials in charge of guarding the Royal Garden took Lin Ju to visit one by one. Lin Ju was deeply envious. This is simply a private zoo. There are not only pandas, but also elk, peacock, rhinoceros, and golden monkeys. The species are not too rich.