Chapter 82

Chapter 82 Explained

    Lin Ju majored in Chinese language at university, and her first job was copywriting planning. Although she learned a lot, she resigned because the work intensity was too high. Later, she acquired a magazine that she often read when she was a child, but now it is about to go bankrupt under the impact of the Internet. She also serves as the executive editor and fishes with a salary.

    Now if she is in Qin State, what kind of work can she do?

    Lin Ju was thinking about this matter in her heart, but she saw Ah Zheng came back from court, followed by two people behind him. Lin Ju remembered them, Gan Luo and Li Si.

    After Ah Zheng walked in, he took a look at Ah Ju, seeing that she seemed to be adapting well, and then said to the palace man next to him: "Order someone to invite Meng Qing and Fu Su to have lunch together." The maid quickly rearranged in the

    hall After picking up the short table and fu mats, several people took their seats and waited for the maids to arrange them neatly and place the lacquerware containing food on everyone's table.

    Because there are still children present, there is no singing and dancing performance, only the sound of ding ding dong dong chimes is heard as entertainment during meals.

    Gan Luo and Li Si naturally saw the woman sitting on the head with His Majesty, and felt that it was inappropriate, while secretly guessing who the woman who appeared suddenly was. In the past, when His Majesty was still the King of Qin, there were instances when His Majesty could not handle all the affairs in the court, and His Majesty left a few courtiers who needed meals with him, but there were no women around at that time.

    But since His Majesty didn't say anything, Gan Luo and Li Si, as smart people, naturally wouldn't bother to ask, and they would always know when the time came.

    The lunch was a bit richer than yesterday's dinner, with a lot of meat and vegetables added that Lin Ju couldn't recognize. As for the taste, it wasn't bad but it wasn't delicious either. It could barely be eaten.

    When the meal was almost finished, the palace servants brought wine to each table, so frightened that Lin Ju hurriedly stopped the palace servants from putting wine on Fusu's table: "There is no need to pour wine for Fusu, give him a glass of honey Drink some water."

    Seeing that His Majesty did not refute, the palace man quickly replied yes.

    Xiao Fusu wanted to say something, but seeing that no one said anything, he had to eat obediently while being aggrieved.

    This was just an episode. After lunch, Ah Zheng drove Meng Yi, Gan Luo, and Li Si to work in the front hall. Apart from the servants, only Ah Zheng, Lin Ju and the aggrieved kid.

    The child felt wronged, pouted, ran over and hugged Lin Ju's calf: "Mother, why don't you allow me to drink?"

    Lin Ju didn't say anything, but Ah Zheng sternly reprimanded him: " Fusu, as a prince, where have you learned your manners?"

    Fusu immediately let go of Lin Ju's hand, saluted, and said respectfully: "Father, Aunt, I'm sorry, the child was rude just now. "

    Lin Ju squatted down and patted the child's head: "It's okay, Fusu. I didn't ask someone to give you wine just now, because children will become stupid when they drink alcohol. Can you drink alcohol when you grow up?"

    " Hmm—" Fu Su nodded vigorously.

    "Also, cutie, I'm not your aunt, so you can't call me aunt."