Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Entry

    Azheng's fingers lightly stroked the match in his hand. He used to think that Aju was the mountain god of Taihang Mountain. Because he pitied and sympathized with him, he gave him food and medicine to chat with him. Because the gods are elusive, he always shows his weakness, showing the innocence of young children.

    But, is Aju really a god?

    When fighting the assassin before, Aju could only help him with the aid of a foreign object—a pungent potion to blind the assassin's eyes, which seemed different from the omnipotent gods in those stories and legends. Is this because Ah Ju's divine power is too weak and can only rely on external objects, or is it because she is not a god at all?

    If Ah Ju is not a god, then who is she?

    Ah Zheng looked at the matchbox in his hand, how did these things appear out of thin air?

    Ah Zheng was thinking like this, when footsteps sounded outside the house, followed by a crisp knock on the door: "My lord, have you rested? Li Langjun is waiting for you in the hall, and I would like to invite you to come over." "I see

    . Ah Zheng put the match in the hidden pocket of the pillow and hid it, and with the help of the wooden crutches beside him, he got up and walked to the hall.

    Seeing this, Ayan didn't dare to go forward to help him, but just followed the young master vainly, always on guard to prevent the young master from falling.

    Ah Zheng walked through the corridor with the strength of his crutches, walked into the hall, put down the crutches, and sat on the floor facing Li Si: "Li Lang asked me to come here today, what is the matter?" Li Si glanced at Ah Zheng, who had been hiding behind

    others The thin and frail little boy behind him, in just a few months, already has the bearing of a prince of a country, which is really surprising. He opened his mouth and said: "There is news from Xianyang that the king is seriously ill, and he ordered General Wang Yu to guard the border city strictly to prevent any changes in Han and Zhao. My son, I personally think it is better for you to return to Xianyang as soon as possible." Ah Zheng nodded to express his understanding: "     I My foot is just a sprain, and it will heal in a few days. My foot injury will not be affected by the car ride along the way. When are we going to leave?" "In that case, let's start tomorrow morning     ."     Ah Zheng nodded in agreement Say hello: "Li Lang, how is the assassin's investigation going?"

    Speaking of this, Li Si couldn't help but feel a little headache: "The assassin's body left in Fang City was found to be a businessman from the State of Zhao, but the envoy of the State of Zhao who accompanied us did not admit that it was the murderer sent by the State of Zhao, and the archer has been No whereabouts. In this matter, if the young master wants to seek justice from Zhao Guo, he must either send assassins like them, or the two countries will go to war. But now that the king is seriously ill and the court is unstable, if the Qin and Zhao countries go to war rashly , I'm afraid it will cause some turmoil. Therefore, the assassination matter, the young master can only let it go for the time being."

    In the final analysis, Ah Zheng's status is too low. If the assassin had killed the king of Qin or the prince, Qin and Zhao would have started a war long ago. And the current Ah Zheng is just the son of a prince who has not yet secured his seat. He has been living in Zhao State for many years and has not been officially recognized by the Qin State clan. Even if Qin State wanted to seek justice for him, it was just sending envoys to threaten King Zhao, and it was impossible to start a war for him regardless of the overall situation.

    Ah Zheng smiled and comforted Li Si and said: "Although I can't get justice for me, it is an excellent excuse to start a war in the future. Why should Li Lang worry about it?" Li Si laughed at himself: "Young master