Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Returning to China

    There was a moment of silence in the room.

    After a long time, Lin Ju opened his mouth and said, "Zai Zai... Zai Zai, don't be sad about that."

    Ah Zheng didn't speak, and when the suet in his hand was almost dry, he picked up the Qin crossbow in the box and slowly assembled it.

    Lin Ju poked her cub's skinny face: "Zai Zai, please take care of me, don't keep talking."

    Ah Zheng forced a smile on his face: "But, Ah Ju, I really didn't Sad. I'm just... I'm just a little disappointed."

    "...Huh? Oh."

    "Ah Ju, I know what kind of person my father is from the day he left. He left A Niang and I left Zhao State alone and returned to Qin State. He has another wife and children in Qin State, so I am not sad at all. I am just worried that A Niang may be sad." "Oh."

    Lin Ju gently rubbed Zai Zai's head .

    "My father is actually not a very bad person. He is just... just a coward, a coward. When I was young, he liked to hold me in his arms. When A Niang was dancing in the hall, he hugged me. Watching me fencing and singing to accompany A Niang."

    "Zai Zai..."

    "A Ju, I'm not sad, I'm just a little disappointed. I suddenly don't want to go back to Qin." His father didn't take their mother and son seriously , After returning to Qin State, he still married a wife and had children, so what can he do when he returns to Qin State? But Zhao Guo couldn't tolerate their mother and son, so he could only return to Qin State.

    "Zai Zai, open your mouth."

    Ah Zheng opened his mouth, a round thing was stuffed into his mouth, he chewed it, it was sweet.

    "Generally, the new bear fruit juice in the mall, do you think it is delicious? Don't be unhappy, eat something sweet and have fun." "

    Well, it's very sweet, thank you, Ah Ju." Ah Zheng assembled Qin Nu ran out of the house and aimed at the tree in the yard, aiming carefully and shooting an arrow.

    The first arrow grazed the tree trunk and landed on the ground.

    The second arrow was so weak that it didn't even touch the tree.

    The third arrow slid over the top of the tree, crumbling among the dry branches.

    Lin Ju glanced at the remaining gummy bears, and when Ah Zheng shot an arrow, she stuffed one into Zai Zai's mouth, and the pack of candies was quickly eaten up.

    Ah Zheng ran to the bottom of the tree to retrieve the arrows he had shot. Lin Ju took a look, Zai Zai shot ten arrows, only one arrow passed the tree trunk, and the rest fell under the tree because of too little strength. None of them hit the target, so it can be said that all arrows were shot in vain.

    Ah Zheng quietly lowered his head to pick up the arrow.

    "Pfft."

    Ah Zheng packed up the fallen arrows.

    "Puff."

    Ah Zheng returned to the room, his ears turned red, "Ah Ju, you can laugh louder." "Puff ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

    "

    Ah Zheng: ...don't go too far.

    In the blink of an eye, after noon, Ah Zheng changed into the heavy clothes he had worn in the morning, and followed A Niang into Zhao Palace for a banquet.