Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    Lin Ju was a little confused: "What is the Jixia Academy?"

    Ah Zheng explained to her: "The Jixia Academy is a school established by King Qiwei during his reforms. No matter the country, age, seniority, or sect, everyone is welcome. The bachelors who come to Jixia Academy can express their opinions freely, so Qi State has attracted a large number of talents from other six countries during that time."

    Hearing Ah Zheng's description, Lin Ju felt that this statement was incompatible with Modern universities are quite similar, they are institutions of higher learning that can express their own opinions, but Lin Ju retorted: "Zai Zai, the schools I mentioned to you just now include such institutions of higher learning, but also include elementary and middle schools that only teach A school for basic knowledge."     Ah Zheng probably understood Lin Ju's meaning: "Ah Ju should be referring to Xiangxu, but there have been frequent wars in various countries in recent years, and the people really have no prosperous Xiangxu. Besides, if it goes like this It would take too long to cultivate talents with this method.”     Lin Ju said: “Zai Zai, education is always a labor-intensive task, but the achievements in the present age will benefit the future. If you want to unify the world, you will definitely need There are many officials who can read and write to help you rule the whole world. Train them early now, and they will be available when Zai Zai conquers other countries in the future." Ah Zheng couldn't help laughing: "Ah Ju     , You really have high hopes for me and want me to rule the world." "     The general trend of the world is that if the world is divided for a long time, it will be united, and if it is united for a long time, it will be divided. This is the law of history. I believe that you will be able to do it." Lin Ju said, "By the way, now Qin Doesn’t the country already have paper? Zai Zai, why don’t you announce to the world that you are willing to help talents from various countries who come to Qin to give lectures revise and publish their works. I think people who have a little bit of fame and fortune in everything will definitely be attracted to Qin by this condition It’s from China.”     Ah Zheng nodded: “Okay, I’ll discuss it with the courtiers later.” “     By the way, I have one more thing to add.” Lin Ju said, “Zai Zai, if you want to If you want to run a school, you can give priority to letting the children of the soldiers who fought bravely for Qin go to school for free, which will definitely increase their enthusiasm for fighting. If you don’t have enough money and food to do this, I can Give you a little help."

    Ah Zheng was stunned when he heard this: "Sponsorship? How does Ah Ju want to help me?"

    Lin Ju said: "Didn't Zai Zai be short of rice during the severe drought before? I have already bought 500,000 shi of rice and kept it there. In the shopping mall. But Zai Zai later said that he didn’t need it and wanted to work hard on his own, so the food has never been touched. If Zai Zai needs it, the food should be exchanged for the money and food used to start a school.” Ah Zheng did not

    expect Well, Lin Ju really has such a fairy method to get 500,000 shi of grain. For a while, he didn't know whether he should accept such a huge gift.     Although Aju had also sent some things that were very precious to him before, such as matches he had never seen before, cakes decorated with various novel fruits, daggers that cut iron like mud, and so on. But relatively speaking, although these things are miraculous, they can still be held in people's hands, and they don't have the sense of grandeur like half a million stones of grain.     This is an amount of food that is difficult for the whole country to raise, and it can almost support a huge war.     Regarding Ah Ju's kindness to him, Ah Zheng never knew how to repay her. He couldn't see Aju, couldn't touch her, he could only hear what she said to him, and he could only accept Aju's gift to him. Ask yourself, is he willing to make such a gift to a stranger? This is something Ah Zheng has never figured out. He doesn't understand why Ah Ju is so kind to him, is it just because he was cute when he was a child?     Seeing that Ah Zheng had been silent and did not answer, Lin Ju couldn't help asking: "Zai Zai, what do you think of this?"     Ah Zheng's Adam's apple rolled, and he opened his mouth, but made no sound. After a long time, he said: "Okay, then this batch of grain will be used to build Xiangxu, and I will order someone to erect a monument for Aju in front of Xiangxu.     " I'm sorry." However, Lin Ju didn't get too entangled in this issue, and just asked, "Cub, Ah Zheng, where do you put this batch of food? Once the food is taken out of the mall, it can't be put back gone."