Chapter 55

Chapter 55 Doubt

    Everyone knows that Qin Wangzheng has come of age.

    As early as October last year, Ah Zheng turned seventeen, and his height also reached the Qin law standard, which meant that he was an adult. However, everyone should be ignorant of this, because a year ago, Lu Buwei was still in full swing, and the government had always been in the hands of Xiangbang Lu Buwei and Queen Mother Zhao Ji. The decision still falls in the hands of Lu Buwei and Zhao Ji.

    The courtiers are all guessing when Lu Buwei and the Queen Mother will return the government to the young King Qin. However, what they didn't expect was that in just one year, the king of Qin suddenly had the help of a god. He obtained gunpowder and paper in a dream, destroyed South Korea, and took most of the lands of Wei, Zhao and Yan. Before the officials could react, the King of Qin had already gained great prestige in the army and the country.

    As a country ruled by force, the support that the young King Qin received in the army was enough for him to control most of the power in the country. However, since King Zhuangxiang and Qin Yiren came to the throne, to the young Qin Wangzheng came to the throne, in the past few decades, Lu Buwei has always been in control of the state affairs of the Qin State, and all the ministers in the court have made good friends with Lu Buwei or directly served as his servants. .

    Therefore, at this time, Meng Ao proposed to let the Queen Mother Zhao Ji return to the throne of the King of Qin, and the ministers in the court did not know how to choose for a while. Of course, because of Lu Buwei's businessman background, there are naturally people in the state of Qin who look down on him, such as Feng Jie, the imperial historian.

    Feng Jie is a descendant of Feng Ting, the governor of Shangdang County in South Korea.

    When Qin State attacked Shangdang, Han Wang originally intended to sacrifice Shangdang to Qin State for peace. The first Shangdang prefect was Jin Fu, but Jin Fu refused to dedicate the city, so King Han dismissed Jin Fu and asked Feng Ting to take over as Shangdang prefect. But unexpectedly, Feng Ting was even more ruthless in doing things to Jin Fu. Like Jin Fu, he was unwilling to dedicate Shangdang to Qin State, and then simply gave Shangdang to Zhao State. In the Changping war between Qin and Zhao, Feng Ting eventually died in the battle.

    After Feng Ting's death, his relatives and descendants scattered, and Feng Jie and his elder brother Feng Quji all came to serve in Qin State. Although there are differences between countries at this time, and the flow of talents between countries is very frequent, for the children of these aristocratic families, what they want in their hearts is to revitalize their clan. When Feng Jie and Feng Quji came to Qin, Yiren was still alive, so he was very happy for these famous families to come to seek refuge later, regardless of Lu Buwei's objection, he even gave them important positions in the court. And these years, Feng Jie and Feng Quji have worked hard in the Qin Dynasty, and they have married each other with various families in Xianyang. For this reason, they have been promoted step by step, and Feng Jie even took the position of one of the three lords.

    I saw Feng Jie got up and said: "Since he took the throne, the king has been conscientious and diligent in political affairs, praying for rain for the people, going west to destroy Korea, and it is the responsibility of the king. I also ask the queen mother to return to power, and the king should take charge of the government as soon as possible. "

    With Feng Jie as the leader, all the relatives in the court and his relatives stood up and asked the Queen Mother to return to power. As for the Chu faction forces in the Qin Dynasty, they have been suppressed by Lu Buwei and Zhao Ji for many years, so they naturally hope that King Qin can take over the throne as soon as possible.

    So far, more than half of the ministers and courtiers in the Qin Dynasty supported Qin Wangzheng to be in charge as soon as possible.

    Faced with such a scene, Lu Buwei knew that he couldn't suppress it. He thought of all the miraculous things that happened to the young King Qin in front of him. In addition, the relationship between him and Zhao Ji had gradually drifted away in the past two years. If you are a young monarch, it is better to let nature take its course and save some face for each other, so she also stood up and said: "I invite the Queen Mother to return to the king."

    Zhao Ji looked at the group of ministers and ministers in front of her, and then looked at Her son, who had gradually grown into an adult, asked him: "Zheng'er, do you think so too?"

    Ah Zheng's Adam's apple rolled, and he pursed his lips: "I don't want to embarrass Ah Niang, Ah Niang does it herself." Just make a decision." However, despite what he said, Zhao Ji had already handed over the queen mother's seal to Ah Zheng, and Ah Zheng had already held the power in his hands at other times, except that he would be restrained by Lu Buwei.

    Zhao Ji looked at the group of officials who looked like ducks with their necks pinched in front of her, and said with a smile: "In this case, I will follow Qing and others' request. Feng Chang asked his subordinates to choose an auspicious day as soon as possible to hold the crowning ceremony for Qin Wangzheng." Courtesy."

    Feng Chang came out and said: "The ministers take orders."

    After everyone asked for orders, the singing and dancing continued, but at this time the ministers' minds were no longer on drinking and enjoying music. If there is no accident, it is a certainty that Qin Wangzheng will formally take office after holding the crown ceremony. The future fate of the Qin State is in the hands of the young monarch in front of them. How to better close the relationship with the monarch is what they want to consider now. And the fastest way to get closer is naturally the in-laws. Apart from a few concubines and concubines of King Han who are not valued, there seems to be no other women in the king's harem. The choice of Queen Qin in the future is naturally a matter of great importance to the country.

    Ah Zheng still didn't know that the group of ministers in front of him had already made up his queen's idea. After the birthday banquet, he followed Zhao Ji back to the palace where Zhao Ji lived.

    Zhao Ji pulled Ah Zheng to her side, and said to him, "Since Zheng'er is about to hold a coronation ceremony, he has really grown up. You have to shoulder the heavy responsibility of a country's monarch, and don't let the subjects down on you." Ah

    Zheng Zheng held Zhao Ji's hand, feeling as if he had returned to the intimacy with Zhao Ji's mother and son when he was a child, he replied with a smile, "I know, Aunt." Zhao Ji also showed a touch of maternal warmth on her face

    . Smiling softly, she stretched out her hand to touch her son's face: "That's good. Our mother and son—"

    Before Zhao Ji finished speaking, a maid by her side rushed in, showing embarrassment to Zhao Ji, Apparently there was something she wanted to say to Zhao Ji but she didn't dare to say it because of Ah Zheng's presence.

    Azheng thoughtfully said: "If Auntie has something to do, let's deal with it first. My son will come to see you tomorrow."

    Zhao Ji patted the back of Azheng's hand: "The autumn wind is picking up now, but it is still sultry in summer, don't you If you are greedy for the cold, you have to order the people around you to add clothes for you in time."

    Ah Zheng was pleased with his mother's considerate care, left with a smile, and returned to Zhangtai Palace.

    However, on the way back to Zhangtai Palace by car, Azheng couldn't figure out what urgent matter Zhao Ji had, and the maids in Aniang's palace seemed to be too unruly, and they didn't salute him when they saw him, the King of Qin. Although Zhao Ji can tolerate these small things because of Zhao Ji's relationship, it is inevitable to be curious about what happened around Zhao Ji.

    It's a pity that Zhao Ji hurried back to Yongcheng before Ah Zheng went to Zhao Ji's palace to ask her well the next day.

    This time, the doubts in Ah Zheng's heart became even greater.

    The author has something to say:

    I am busy recruiting, and the short guy pulls his hair out and apologizes