Chapter 42

Chapter 42 Gunpowder

    Ah Zheng wiped off the blood on the sword, put the sword on his body again, and returned to his bedroom.

    He ordered the palace servants to prepare hot water, took off his blood-stained clothes, and walked into the bathtub step by step to take a bath.

    What happened today is really strange, Young Master Xi and those Qin clans slandered him for no reason, not the son of a foreigner, but the son of Lu Buwei, there must be some reason behind this.

    This kind of thing can't be explained clearly at all, and the more the explanation becomes more chaotic, Ah Zheng can only solve the matter quickly, forming a deterrent among the courtiers and ministers, so that they dare not question this matter again.

    But this kind of thing is not groundless, Ah Zheng wondered if it might have something to do with Lu Buwei's frequent entry into the court.

    Thinking of Lu Buwei and A Niang, he sighed again in his heart.

    Presumably at this time, Lu Buwei was also annoyed, who was behind the scenes, he always felt that this matter was not completely over.

    After washing off the blood clots on his body, face and hair, Ah Zheng stood up from the bath and walked out of the bath slowly step by step.

    He slowly wiped off the water on his body with a dry cloth, and changed into the clothes prepared for him by the palace man.

    Now the state power of the state of Qin is still in the hands of Lu Buwei and A Niang. Although Ah Zheng can express his opinions on these political affairs, the final decision still depends on Lu Buwei and A Niang. When he and Lu Buwei have the same opinion, Lu Buwei will pretend Zuo obeyed his opinion, but when he disagreed with Lu Buwei, Lu Wei would invite Zhao Ji.

    There are many followers of Lu Buwei, and there are many people who are willing to give advice to Lu Buwei. Where should he find a breakthrough?

    Ah Zheng took out what was originally in the dirty clothes, it was a plain black face with a stinky face.

    Rong Xun opened it, and inside was a box of matches that had gone through a long time.

    Ah Zheng thought for a while, then took out a match from the old matchbox, polished it and lit it.

    A bright yellow flame ignited, warming Ah Zheng's fingertips, but soon the flame became smaller and smaller, and gradually extinguished, until finally only a blackened matchstick remained.

    Lin Ju's voice suddenly appeared: "Zai Zai, so you still have this box of matches. Why did you suddenly light this match? Is it for the convenience of making a wish?

    " What is the relationship between matches and wishing?"

    Lin Ju explained to him: "Zai Zai, we have a fairy tale about a poor little girl who lived by selling matches. At night, she was about to freeze to death, so she lit a match in her hand, and saw food, a Christmas tree, and the dead grandma. So, baby, matches can be used to make wishes.” Ah Zheng said: “This little girl

    saw Her grandma, it means that she had hallucinations before she died, how can this be called wishing?"

    Lin Ju: "Zi, this is a fairy tale, a fairy tale! Can you have a little bit of romantic cells?"

    Ah Zheng I was stunned for a moment: "What is a cell?"

    Lin Ju: "..."

    Lin Ju: "... A cell is the smallest unit that composes the basic structure and function of a living body, except for viruses. No, this is not the point, the point is what we said Back to the match, please?" She didn't want to teach Zai Zai biology class at all.