Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    Jing Ke looked at Prince Dan, and accepted the gift safely: "A certain person has two extremely important things, and I hope you can get them for me, but I don't know if you are willing to part with them?" Yan Dan hurriedly said, "Sir, you need

    something What kind of magic weapon? I will definitely order people to search for it."

    Jing Ke shook his head, as if thinking of something, with a smile on his face: "When I was young, I traveled to various countries. I met a boy by chance and got a magic weapon. His hair was shaved like mud. ,It is extremely sharp, but there is no need for your majesty to prepare for XX. What XX said are two other things." "

    Sir, please tell me."

    "The first thing is the Dukang map."

    The prince Dan paused. Yan State is located in the northwest, the climate is extremely cold, and crops are difficult to grow. Dukang is the most important grain producing area of ​​Yan State.

    Seeing that Prince Dan was hesitating, Jing Ke said, "The king of Qin is sitting in the Guanzhong, and now he has occupied South Korea and Zhao, and many cities in Wei. Has he seen any rare treasures? I heard that even Heshibi has been sold." He was sent to Qin Palace. If Your Majesty really made up his mind to let someone assassinate Qin Wangzheng, how can he get close to assassination if he doesn't show something that makes his heart move?"

    Prince Dan was silent for a long time, and finally said: "Okay, I will find a way to get this picture from the king's father. The first thing you want is the Dukang picture, what about the second one?" It was difficult for him to fulfill the request.

    Jing Ke said slowly, one word at a time: "The second thing I want from you is the item on the item of Qin General Fan Yuqi."

    Yan Dan was very surprised: "You actually want General Fan?" But General Fan came to me in desperation, he trusted me, how could I kill him?" Probably too surprised, Yan Dan didn't even care about his lonely claim.

    Jing Ke's tone was still calm: "General Fan and Lord Chang'an led the army to rebel and rebel. The King of Qin was furious. Now Lord Chang'an was killed by random arrows, and all the rebels were exiled. Only General Fan Yuqi escaped by chance. The king of Qin hates Fan deeply." General, promise to buy General Fan's head with thousands of dollars. If someone takes General Fan's head and Dukang map to ask Qin Wangzheng, he will definitely meet someone, what does the crown prince think?"

    Yan Dan's face was full of pain, and he didn't know what choice to make: "General Fan trusted me so he came to take refuge in me. How could I put him to death? If such a thing gets out, how will the people of the world think of me?" Jing Ke looked at me

    . Yan Dan didn't mean to help at all, he just said: "As far as the crown prince is concerned, which one is more important in your heart, General Fan or Yan Guo?"

    Yan Dan: "..."

    Jing Ke said: "That's all I said. , if the crown prince is really determined to let someone assassinate Qin, then take these two things to the high mansion to find someone, and leave!"

    Tuliu Yandan knelt on the ground in pain.

    Jing Ke left Yandan's residence and rushed straight to his friend's residence.

    Gao Jianli was playing the qin in the yard, and seeing him running in sweating profusely, he quickly asked the servant to hand over the handkerchief: "I heard the servant said that you went to the Prince's Mansion, what are you going to see that child for?" Jing Ke