Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    Ah Zheng made a wish and asked Lin Ju: "Ah Ju, do you think my wish will come true?" "

    Hmph, you don't even want to tell me your wish." Lin Ju thought for a while, and decided to keep the child innocent "If Zai Zai is willing to make unremitting efforts to realize his wish, it will come true one day."

    Ah Zheng showed a happy smile: "I think so too." After

    making the wish, the next step is of course Cake.

    Lin Ju took off the extinguished candle on the cake, cut off a piece with the attached plastic knife and put it in front of Zai Zai: "Okay, let's start eating the cake after you have made your wish." Ah Zheng ate the

    cake in his hand. What Aju gave him was different before. The fragrance of various fruits concealed the sweetness of chocolate, and the animal cream melted in the mouth. Paired with the carefully baked cake embryo, there was a feeling of wandering in happiness.

    Ah Zheng pointed to the red and yellow flesh on the cake and asked Lin Ju: "Ah Ju, what kind of fruit is this?" Lin Ju

    glanced at it and said, "Dragon fruit and mango. Well, this is a tropical fruit. Zai Zai, the environment here should belong to the temperate zone, so you don't grow these fruits."

    "Tropical? Temperate? What does this mean?" Ah Zheng was a little confused.

    Lin Ju had a headache. Although she was a liberal arts student, she was really not good at geography. She could only barely explain: "How should I put it? I don't know if you have the concept of the earth. Geography is bounded by the equator. Divide the earth into northern and southern hemispheres. In the northern hemisphere, it gets colder as you go north, and hotter as you go south. The formation of climate zones is related to the direct sunlight, the revolution of the earth, and the altitude angle of the sun. Well, anyway, in short, the tropics are a In a place that is hot all year round, the tropical zone has only summer, while the temperate zone has the four seasons of spring, summer, autumn and winter. Do you understand, boy?” Ah Zheng nodded, “That means the tropical zone and the temperate zone

    have different climates, so we can Grow different crops."

    Lin Ju: "Bingo! That's it."

    Ah Zheng continued to ask: "Ah Ju, I know that 'oranges born in Huainan are oranges, and those born in Huaibei are oranges'. What is the earth you mentioned just now?" Lin Ju completely admired: "Son, have a good birthday,

    you Do I have to become a curious baby and ask three thousand questions?"

    There is no way, Lin Ju can only use the spirit of taking the college entrance examination, and talk to Ah Zheng about the big bang of the universe, the earth's rotation and revolution, the earth's gravity, the heliocentric theory of the earth, Copernicus Kepler's voyage to the Cape of Good Hope, she didn't know what she was talking about until the end.

    Finally finished speaking, Lin Ju took a deep breath: "Cub, do you have any other questions? If you continue to talk, it will exceed my knowledge reserve." Ah Zheng's heart was full of turmoil, but his face remained calm. He shook his

    head : "I don't have any other questions for the time being. But, Ah Ju, what should I do with the rest of the cake?"

    Just now he ate the cake while listening to Lin Ju's story, but the 12-inch three-layer cake was enough for more than a dozen people. Ah Zheng didn't stop talking, and the cake didn't drop much.     Lin Ju didn't come up with any good idea either: "Don't eat it, baby, it won't hurt your stomach if you eat it. There are eggs in the cake that are easy to go bad. You can't eat it until tomorrow. You can dispose of the cake." Ah     Zheng Some regrets: "What a pity."     "There's no other way." Just as Lin Ju was about to give up, a new notification suddenly appeared in the game mall.     【Are you still troubled by not being able to save food for Zai Zai? Are you still dissatisfied with waiting for the mall to refresh? Now buy the game storage space immediately, not 100 million or 200 million, only 998, only 998, the storage space to take home. ]     Lin Ju: "..."     Lin Ju: This broken game definitely monitors her recordings.     Lin Ju took a closer look at the instructions for the use of the storage space in the mall. The storage space can only store system products and can only be used by people. The volume is one cubic meter, and the products placed in the storage space will remain as they are.