Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    Azheng stepped down from the high platform himself and helped Wang Jian and Meng Tian up: "I am so lucky to have such a good general in Qin." Then he asked, "Where is General Meng Ao?" Meng Tian replied, "My father is seriously injured

    . I am still in a coma at this time, thank you King for giving me good medicine and good medicine."

    Ah Zheng patted Meng Tian on the shoulder, as a comfort: "In this case, you two will follow me into the palace first, and General Meng Ao will return to Meng Tian first. Let’s go to the mansion to recuperate.”

    So he took the two of them together in six carriages, ordered them to rectify and heal the wounded soldiers who had returned, and led a group of people to enter Xianyang City.

    It is a great honor to ride with the monarch. The soldiers guarding both sides of the monarch's carriage looked at Wang Jian and Meng Tian in the carriage with envy.

    The carriage drove all the way into the Qin Palace, Ah Zheng took the two of them into Zhangtai, and asked people to prepare for today's dinner.

    After all, the battle report could not fully describe the battle situation on the battlefield, and the two reported to Ah Zheng in detail about the battles in the past few months. Meng Tian looked at Ah Zheng who was sitting in front, and was filled with emotion for a while.

    Ah Zheng smiled and said to him: "Everything is fine at your house, before the dinner party starts, you can go home and have a look."

    Meng Tian cupped his hands to Ah Zheng: "Thank you, Your Majesty, for your understanding. Wang Jian     said

    from the side: "Your Majesty, now that King Han is captured, how should he be dealt with?

    "

Ah Zheng called himself Wang Qing, his face was filled with surprise for a while, and he immediately saluted and thanked him: "Thank you, Your Majesty."

    Ah Zheng helped him up, and said with a smile: "This is what you got from your military exploits, so why bother to thank you? I don't know how to arrange you for a while, South Korea is gone, but the world is so big, it still needs Wang Qing to expand the territory and add more merits to our great Qin." Wang Jian immediately replied: "I will not fail

    . Entrusted by the king."

    Ah Zheng nodded: "Okay, you go back first, and the three of us, the monarch and his ministers, will meet again at the dinner."

    Wang Jian and Meng Tian saluted and left Zhangtai Palace. Lin Ju couldn't help asking: "Boy, why did you only reward Wang Jian and not Meng Tian?

    " Not as good as Wang Jian, I have a reward for him, but not as high as Wang Jian; secondly, among the Meng clan, Meng Ao and Meng Wu are already very powerful in the army, it would be a bit inappropriate to confer Meng Tian again. It's better to suppress it again, and wait until he has established greater military exploits before awarding the rewards, so that he can convince the public more."

    Lin Ju suddenly realized: "So that's the case." She thought it was Zai Zai and Meng Tian who had a rift, and Zai Zai deliberately Pressing Meng Tian, ​​it seems that she misunderstood Zai Zai.

    Because it was a celebration banquet at night, Ah Zheng ordered people to prepare hot water in advance, take a bath and change clothes.

    The water was steaming in the bath, Ah Zheng took off his accessories and belt, and asked Lin Ju specifically: "Ah Ju, are you going to peek at me taking a bath this time?"