Chapter 80

Chapter 80 Meeting

    Lin Ju had no idea how much trouble she had caused Ah Zheng these days. For her, she just wanted to go back to bed and take a nap while taking a nap at noon. She did the same thing before, but she used to sleep in the form of a cat, but now that she can become a human, she naturally sleeps comfortably in the human form.

    On this day, she still took a nap in bed as usual. It was very cold in winter, and the stove in the bedroom was very warm, and it couldn't be more comfortable to take a nap.

    She was in a drowsy sleep, but when she opened her eyes, she saw a cute little girl standing in front of the bed.

    "Xiao Fusu... Do you want to go to bed too..." Lin Ju took off the child's shoes, carried Xiao Fusu to the bed, hugged him with both hands, and covered him with the quilt, "Okay... good boy Baby... go on to sleep." After speaking, he closed his eyes.

    Little Fusu was imprisoned in his arms by a strange woman, and he was a little at a loss. He sneaked into the bedroom to look for Mao Mao while the palace people were not paying attention, but Mao Mao couldn't find it, and there was a strange woman on Father's bed sleeping. Xiao Fusu stretched out his small hand and gently grabbed the woman's clothes, and he was fully embraced by this person. The woman is fragrant and has long hair. Is she A Niang?

    The woman is sleeping now, Xiao Fusu gently pressed his mouth to her cheek, and immediately let go of it, as if he had done something wrong. Auntie is still awake, let's kiss again secretly.

    A Niang, it turns out that A Niang looks like this.

    Auntie is so pretty.

    He also fell asleep in a daze.

    When Xiao Fusu woke up, A Niang was gone, only the cat was left in her arms.

    Little Fusu pursed her lips, picked up Maomao and kissed it, a little frustrated, then kissed again, and finally became happy.

    He put away the cat, ran out to the study to find Father.

    "Father, Father, where did Aunt go?"

    Ah Zheng stopped writing and looked at Xiao Fusu who walked in. Xiao Fusu also asked this question when he was a child, but Ah Zheng always gave him the answer He hadn't found his aunt yet, so little Fusu gradually stopped asking. I don't know why he raised this question again today.

    Ah Zheng replied, "Father doesn't know where she is, maybe it's somewhere far, far away."

    Little Fusu was a little puzzled, he was already eight years old, and he was no longer the easy-going child he used to be. He asked strangely: "Father, but at noon, Auntie still hugged me and slept together."

    The pen in Ah Zheng's hand fell to the paper immediately, splashing a circle of ink stains.

    He immediately got up, stood in front of Xiao Fusu, pinched Xiao Fusu's shoulders with both hands, squatted down and looked into the child's eyes, his tone was full of disbelief: " Fusu , who did you say you saw?" Su didn't know why Father was so excited all of a sudden, he opened his eyes wide, and replied seriously: "I saw Auntie, Auntie smells good, and she hugged me to sleep together." Ah Zheng's Adam's apple

    rolled After a while, he pursed his lips, a little at a loss: "Then where is your mother now?"

    Little Fusu was confused by his father's question, obviously he came to ask her mother The whereabouts of his father, why did my father ask him now. He replied aggrievedly: "I don't know, my mother disappeared when I woke up, and only me and Maomao were left on the bed."