Chapter 85

Chapter 85 Learning

    The song taught by the old man is still very interesting, full of ancient rhyme, although it is an old male voice, it can still make people feel that a naughty and lively woman is boldly showing love to the man she loves, and you can faintly feel it. Women teasing men.

    Little Fusu learned with great interest and quickly learned it.

    He asked the old gentleman: "Sir, after I have learned this song, can I sing it to the girl I like?" The

    gentleman nodded with a smile: "Although this song is a woman's love for a man, the singer expresses his feelings, That's all, there is no need to think about it too much."

    Xiao Fusu thought for a while, then tilted his head and said to Lin Ju: "Aniang, I will sing this song for you when I become proficient in singing this song."

    Lin Ju covered her lips and smiled: "Okay, thank you little Fusu."

    Seeing this, the old gentleman just shook his head, didn't say anything more, and continued with the class.

    The morning passed quickly, the morning classes were over, the old gentleman left Qin Palace, and Lin Ju accompanied Fu Su for lunch.

    After lunch, Lin Ju asked: "Little cutie, what are you going to have in class this afternoon?"

    Little Fusu shook his head: "Mother, I don't know either. But my father sent Brother Wang to attend the previous classes. Teach me to draw a bow."

    "Brother Wang?"

    Little Fusu nodded, "Brother Wang is the son of General Wang Jian, his name is Wang Ben, and he is very good at drawing a bow, archery and riding a horse." "Oh,

    Fu Su, you like him so much!"

    Fu Su nodded vigorously: "Yeah."

    After resting for an hour, Lin Ju saw Brother Wang Ben whom Xiao Fusu said he liked, how should I put it, a child in his twenties, With a body full of tendons, he looks like a sunny boy.

    Wang Ben was startled when he saw Lin Ju, apparently he was not mentally prepared to see Lin Ju, he froze and saluted the two of them: "Madam is well, Your Highness is well."

    Lin Ju smiled at him: " I'm going to trouble you today."

    Wang Ben nodded, tried his best to keep a sullen face, and said to Fusu: "Today we will learn to ride horses. Madam and Your Highness will go to the stables with me first to pick horses." So they went to the stables in the palace, where the horses were fed

    . The officials introduced Lin Ju and Xiao Fusu to suitable foals for them.

    Wang Ben first took little Fusu to look at horses, identify horses, pick horses, and learn how to get along with horses. Then he asked him to pick a colt that seemed to have a good relationship. As for Lin Ju, he picked her a docile little horse. Mare.

    Seeing that Lin Ju took out sugar from the embroidered bag on his body to feed the horse, and combed the horse's mane, he asked: "Did Madam learn to ride a horse at home?"

    Lin Ju nodded: "I used to follow my friends Learned a little." One of her best friends fell in love with a horse trainer at a certain horse farm, so she took her to the horse farm to learn how to ride a horse.

    Qin Feng was tough, and Wang Ben didn't care much about girls learning to ride a horse, he just asked, "How many laps will Madam want to run today?"

    Lin Ju shook her head: "No, thank you for your kindness." Menstrual period is still Don't blame yourself for it.

    Seeing this, Wang Ben went to the side to point out little Fusu.