Chapter 67

Chapter 67 Games

    Facts have proved that there is indeed a language barrier between cats and humans.

    When Ah Zheng fully understood what Lin Ju meant, Lin Ju felt that she was about to starve to death. After finally solving the breakfast problem, Ah Zheng took the civet cat into his arms and went to the front hall to deal with the assassination matter last night.

    After an overnight interrogation of the assassin by the old eunuch and the commander of the Imperial Army, they reported the results to Ah Zheng.

    Azheng looked at the confession presented, which stated that the assassin was Lu Buwei's disciple. They suspected that Lu Buwei's death was not suicide by taking poison, but the hand of Qin Wangzheng. In order to repay Lu Buwei's kindness, they came here to assassinate Qin King .

    Ah Zheng gently put the documents on the table, and asked the commander in front of him: "Can the assassin explain, is Lu Buwei's relatives involved in the assassination?" The commander of the imperial army shook his head and said, "Go back to the king, they just

    said It was because I wanted to avenge Lu Buwei, and I didn't say anything else. In addition, through the confessions of these assassins, I found many people in the Palace of Qin who were involved with Lu Buwei, and I asked the king to deal with it." Ah Zheng said lightly

    : "The two of you go and check carefully to see if there are any other people involved in the palace. As for the people who have been found guilty, they will be linked according to the law. To warn the world."

    "Yes."

    The two left, and Ah Zheng continued to deal with political affairs. Seeing that the little civet cat in his arms was shaking a little bit, he ran along its neck to back to comfort it a few times.

    Lin Ju felt the pair of warm hands falling on her body, and felt that the cat fur all over her body was about to explode. Although she knew that Zai Zai was the lord of a country when she was playing games, she only thought that Zai Zai was innocent and cute, and when Zai Zai grew up, she found him masculine and attractive.

    However, when she heard that Zai Zai decided to take other people's lives so lightly, she still couldn't help but feel a little fear from the bottom of her heart. It's not that she can't accept the criminal being punished, but Zai Zai's tone is too casual. What she fears is the disregard for life of the man who put his hands on her.

    She is a little homesick. I don’t know if her mother will be angry if she didn’t wait at the appointed restaurant. My father is probably still as obsessed with letting her meet new friends as before. She is beginning to miss the magazine that allows her to fish freely. .

    Lin Ju curled herself into a ball, hugged her tail, and fell asleep.

    When Ah Zheng finished processing today's paperwork, he found that the civet cat on his lap had curled up into a ball and fell asleep. A few smiles appeared on the corner of his mouth, but he felt a little lonely, Aju still didn't show up today. Is she busy with her own business?

    Ah Zheng held the little raccoon cat in his palm and looked at it carefully. The little guy who came from nowhere seemed to be cute. If Ah Ju appeared, he would definitely like it.

    He gently squeezed the little civet cat's belly, picked it up and went to see Fusu, told a few nurses to take care of him, and then went back to the bedroom to rest.

    At night, because she slept for too long during the day, Lin Ju woke up, and a slight breathing sound came from her ear.

    The fluffy cat's ears moved, and Lin Ju jumped onto Ah Zheng's chest, looking carefully at his face, Zai Zai looked really good-looking. She couldn't help stretching out her fluffy cat's paw, and put one paw on Zai Zai's face.