Chapter 56

Chapter 56 Technology

    Although Yongcheng is the ancestral temple of Qin State, which is of great significance, but it is only the old capital of Qin State a hundred years ago, and it must not be as prosperous as Xianyang. Ah Zheng can't understand why Zhao Ji must return to Yongcheng.

    The reason why Zhao Ji went to Yongcheng before was that she dreamed of a stranger and wanted to pray for Ah Zheng and the Qin army who were going out to fight. But now it has been so long, Qin State destroyed South Korea, and is urgently digesting the city and land it got, and there are no natural or man-made disasters in Qin State. Zhao Ji still insisted on returning to Yongcheng, even returning to Yongcheng the day after Ah Zheng's birthday, which is really strange.

    He couldn't help but ask Lin Ju, who hadn't appeared for a long time: "Ah Ju, why do you think Auntie insists on going to Yongcheng? Is there anything special there that attracts her?

    " Zheng is still unclear, so she had to give an answer based on her own experience: "Could it be that your mother feels that staying in Yongcheng is more free? She is the Queen Mother. If she stays in the Qin Palace in Xianyang, in order to ensure safety , It's hard to find an opportunity to go out; but if she goes to Yongcheng, she can also dress up in disguise and take a stroll in the city."

    Ah Zheng felt that what Lin Ju said made sense, so he didn't get too entangled in this issue, and just asked Lin Ju: "By the way, I don't seem to have heard Ah Ju's voice these days. Is Ah Ju very busy recently?" Lin Ju looked

    at Zai Zai, who was looking forward to her companionship on the screen, finally relaxed her distressed mood, and she complained to Ah Zheng: "Zai Zai, you don't know, I have worked hard during this time, not only have to be busy with work It’s really disgusting to be forced by my dad to go on a blind date. Hmph, what did my dad say that I have too few friends, and meeting a few new friends is not a blind date in disguise. Damn it, this girl How can he arrange a blind date for me if he is not yet thirty!"

    Hearing Lin Ju's complaint, Ah Zheng probably understood the meaning of the blind date. He felt inexplicably uncomfortable, lowered his voice and asked, "Is Ah Ju already at the age to get married?" Lin Ju snorted

    . He said with a disdainful tone: "Just kidding, this girl will never fall in love before the age of forty, you are so cute, why should I find someone else to fall in love with?" Paper talent is the most beautiful thing in the world.

    Hearing Lin Ju's words, Ah Zheng was relieved that she would not have a blind date with others, but was also puzzled and confused by Lin Ju's statement that she would not fall in love before the age of forty. Forty years old, already the age of a grandmother in Qin State, Aju hasn't decided to get married by then.

    In the state of Qin, in order to ensure enough population for production and war, if a man and a woman did not get married at a certain age, the government would hold a large-scale blind date for men and women to meet and fall in love. If they did not get married after the blind date meeting, Unmarried men and women will be fined or even doubled in hard labor. Judging from the meaning of Aju's words, it seems that the country where she lives does not limit the age of marriage for men and women, which is really strange.

    Ah Zheng asked the doubts in his heart: "Can Ah Ju stay unmarried until the age of forty?"

    Lin Ju smiled and said: "Of course."

    "But if everyone does this, the country will have no marriage." Are you alive?" He was worried that Aju would be offended by this question, and quickly added, "Because I haven't seen such a regulation among the six countries, so I find it very strange, I hope Aju won't feel uncomfortable. "

    Lin Ju naturally doesn't care about this trivial matter of Zai Zai. She has always felt that although Zai Zai looks very smart, every time he comes into contact with the knowledge of modern society, he becomes a little fool and a curious baby. She explained to Ah Zheng: "Well, how should I say this question? First of all, Zai Zai, the condition of all people you mentioned just now cannot be established. Secondly, if the development of a country's productivity only depends on population, Wouldn't that be pathetic?"

    Ah Zheng didn't understand the meaning: "Only when a country has people, can people farm, weave, fight, and build canals and canals. If there are not enough people, how can a country be strong?" In the current state of Qin, because the Qin law is too strict, many Qin people have fled to other countries to settle down, resulting in a shortage of manpower in all walks of life. Ah Zheng can only let people go to fight and get more people and land, so that Qin can become stronger.

    Regarding this question, Lin Ju answered Ah Zheng very seriously: "Zai Zai, first of all, the situation in my country is different from yours. The people in my country have abundant resources, and they don't need to pay for basic necessities. Worries are just good and bad. In the country you live in, some people don’t even have enough to eat. In order to feed them, more people need to cultivate more land. But Cub, have you ever thought about a problem?"

    Ah Zheng: "What's the problem?"

    Lin Ju said: "Originally, one acre of land can only grow two stones of grain, but if we use more advanced farming methods and use more high-yield seeds , apply more suitable fertilizers to the land, then it will grow four, eight, or even ten stones of grain on this mu of land. But for the people who cultivate this mu of land, the population has not increased, and the grain The output of the crops has increased."

    Ah Zheng naturally understood this truth: "So I asked Zheng Guo to build canals in the Guanzhong area to allow the crops to be irrigated enough to increase crop yields. However, if there are more people, the reclamation Wouldn't the more land come out?"

    Lin Ju felt that she was successfully surrounded by Zai Zai again, she shook her head, trying to clear her mind: "No, the point of what I said just now is to develop technology, technology is the primary productive force "

    Ah Zheng began to encounter new vocabulary again, and he asked puzzledly: "What is technology?"

    Lin Ju began to worry: "Technology, it is science and technology, and I don't know how to explain it to you, Zai Zai. Things like the gunpowder and papermaking I taught Zai Zai before are part of technology.”

    Ah Zheng understood what this word meant: “Like those craftsmen in South Korea who are good at making weapons, they have mastered Ah Ju, right?"

    "Yeah." Lin Ju said, "If Zai Zai needs any technology, I can help Zai Zai."

    Ah Zheng only felt that a huge treasure house was opening in front of his eyes, and he pointed Jian trembled slightly, and asked, "Is it okay in any way?"

    Lin Ju said: "As long as it is the information I can find, I can provide it to Zai Zai, so you can feel free to ask, Zai Zai."

    So Ah Zheng asked: "Then how can I increase food production?"

    Lin Ju: "This question involves land, pesticides, fertilizers, and seeds. What specifically do you want to ask?" Ah

    Zheng asked cautiously: "Ah Ju , I want to know, can I?”

    The author has something to say:

    Ah Zheng: I want them all