Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    Zhao Ji frowned, and sighed softly: "I didn't know that during the years I was away, there was a newcomer beside my beloved." Hearing this, the stranger couldn't help being a little embarrassed,

    Zhao Ji was the wife he was seeking from the matchmaker, The status in Zhao State is not low, and when I ran off Zhao Ji's mother and son to follow Lu Buwei to carry the bucket, such a thing is not authentic. I have always felt guilty in the Qin State these years, so once I was As the crown prince, Lu Buwei immediately asked Lu Buwei to send someone to pick up Zhao Ji's mother and son back to the country. But even though he has taken back his wife and son now, the guilt in his heart still exists. He didn't know what to say for a moment.

    Zhao Ji gently grabbed the other man's sleeve, shook it, and sighed: "Forget it, after all, a child's high fever is dangerous, my beloved should go to that person to have a look. I'll just have dinner with Zheng'er.

    " People were moved by Zhao Ji's thoughtfulness, and just as he was about to speak, Ah Zheng asked first, "Did Father learn medical skills in these years?" The

    stranger shook his head in a daze.

    Ah Zheng looked suspiciously at the maid in blue who came to report the letter: "Since father is not good at medicine and can't treat children, what's the use of your wife inviting him over? The most important thing to invite at this time is not a medical officer." With the witch?"

    The maid was confused by this straightforward question, and didn't know how to answer for a while.

    After being reminded by Ah Zheng, the other person also realized the strangeness, and his face sank for a while.

    Seeing this, Zhao Ji patted the back of Ah Zheng's hand, frowned and warned: "You child, what are you talking about?" She looked at the stranger again softly: "Sir, don't listen to Zheng'er's nonsense, children are sick. , I must want my father to be with me, my beloved should go and have a look."

    Ah Zheng muttered in a low voice: "When I was sick, I didn't see anyone by my side." The

    stranger listened After saying this, he felt more and more guilty. He took Zhao Ji's hand and said affectionately to her: "Zhu Er, wait for me here. I'll go and see the child, and I'll be back soon."

    Zhao Ji nodded with a sad smile and watched the stranger leave. When the stranger walked away, Zhao Ji waved away the maids serving in the room, suppressed the sad look on her face, turned her head, and put a piece of stewed meat into Ah Zheng's lacquer bowl with a wooden chopstick: "Zhao Guo and Qin There are some differences in eating habits in China before, and I don’t know if A Niang’s Zheng’er is used to eating.”

    A Zheng was shocked by Zhao Ji’s rapid change of face: “A Niang, weren’t you sad just now?”

    Zhao Ji smiled gently at Ah Zheng: "Ah Niang feels sad because of your father's betrayal of the relationship between husband and wife, not because he has a new concubine Ji and a child." Ah Zheng didn't understand this sentence

    . The meaning of the words: "Is there any difference between the two?"

    Zhao Ji didn't explain this any more, but started talking about other topics: "Zheng'er, you shouldn't have stopped your father from seeing that, that A sick child."

    Azheng frowned a little angrily: "Mother, I'm telling the truth, my father doesn't know medicine and witchcraft, even if I go to see it, it's useless."

    Zhao Ji was successfully amused by her son, She explained with a smile: "Parents always have a heart of compassion for their children. Zheng'er, the more you prevent your father from seeing that child, the more worried he will be. It's better to be like this now. See you now, don't always worry about this matter. Zheng'er, if our mother and son want to live in the Qin Palace, we will still have to rely on your father for a while. Now he has guilt for our mother and son in his heart , but how long can this feeling of guilt last?"