Chapter 79

Chapter 79 The Plan

    After the unification of the world, there are still many things to be discussed and dealt with. The court dress, the color of the flag, the crown, the width of the car, the size and number of horses, etc., all need to be discussed and discussed by the ministers and doctors of the court. A one-day court meeting will not result in discussions.

    After the court meeting ended, everyone left Zhangtai Palace. Sitting on the throne, Ah Zheng suddenly felt unspeakably lonely. Qin has unified the world, and the rest to discuss is nothing more than trivial matters, so what will he do next?     From the day he became the king of Qin and sat on the throne, he knew that his goal was to take down Lu Buwei and take charge of the government as soon as possible, and the goal of the kings of Qin in the past was to pacify the six kingdoms and rule the world. Now that these things have been completed, he will continue to What to do?     Ah Zheng stepped down from the throne and asked the palace servants around him: "     Where is the young master now?" It is said that there is a child of the same age as him in General Meng’s residence, who went out of the palace with Meng Lang.” He hesitated for a while, then continued, “Young master, I told you specifically before, but now you want to bring him back? "     That's right, Fusu said in the morning that he would go out to play with Meng Yi, and he agreed at that time. He forgot it for a while, but now he remembered it after the palace man reminded him.     Ah Zheng shook his head: "No need, let the child have a good time. Where is the civet now?" The     palace man replied cautiously: "The civet is uncharacteristically today, and is still resting in the bedroom."     Ah Zheng raised his foot Back in the bedroom, his little civet cat was still curled up in the bed, and now it's winter, the cat is getting more and more lazy. What's even more strange is that ordinary cats sleep on their stomachs, but this little civet cat he raised is different. It sleeps on its back, just like a human.     He became very excited for a while, and lightly poked the cat's belly with his hand.     The little civet cat was obviously disturbed by him, and turned his head to sleep with his back facing him, mumbling in his mouth, apparently cursing.     Ah Zheng poked the cat's back again, and the kitten scolded even more, but still closed its eyes and refused to get up.

    A smile appeared on the corner of Ah Zheng's mouth, poking here and there, his heart lightened all of a sudden.

    After dinner, he went to the study to read for a while, and dealt with half a catty of official documents before washing up and sleeping with his cat in his arms.

    In the middle of the night, Lin Ju woke up from the heat. She broke free from Ah Zheng's arms and clicked on the game interface.

    The interface shows that the progress bar of unifying the six countries has reached 100%. Although she seems to have done nothing, the task is still completed. The reward for the mission is a human body, the body she once had.

    In fact, this task had already been completed a month ago when Qi was destroyed. It's just that Lin Ju never knew whether she should exchange her body or not. After exchanging her body, what will she face? Although the game system told her that she would be sent home when the experiment was over, the game did not tell her a clear boundary, what would be the end of the experiment, and how long the experiment would last, ten years, twenty years, three years. Ten years, forty years, or one hundred or two hundred years, no one can say for sure. To be honest, being a cat is much happier than being a human. If a person has no pursuit or ideal, then being a cat is a very pleasant choice. However, the bottom line of being a human told her that she was a human being, and she could never be raised like a cat.     But, if she really becomes a human, how will she face Zai Zai? Zai Zai, when she was just a cat, he would be a very gentle master, and he would infinitely tolerate everything about the cat, because what he showed in front of the cat was his human side. But Lin Ju knew that the person in front of him with the surname Ying, the Qin family, and the famous government was still the monarch of Qin State. Of course, he was already the ruler of the world now. As a monarch, he can execute people without trial, and even impose capital punishment. Slavery or feudal society emphasizes the rule of man, and all the power of the country is in the hands of the monarch, which makes Lin Ju feel a little uneasy.     She believes that with Zai Zai as a person, when she appears in front of Zai Zai, Zai Zai should not abuse her, and may even be nice to her, but she still feels afraid. This is not fear of Zai Zai, but It is the panic of a person living in a society ruled by law suddenly coming to a society ruled by law.     Lin Ju closed her eyes while hesitating, and clicked the confirmation button.