Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    Ah Zheng had no idea that Wang Wan would inexplicably make up so many things. After Wang Wan left, he had dinner with Xiao Fusu, and asked the nanny who took care of Xiao Fusu to take him back to the room to rest, while he prepared Holding the civet cat in my arms, I went to the study to read a book.

    Who would have thought that his cat would have changed after only a few months of absence.

    Little Fusu held the nurse with one hand, and waved at the little orange cat with the other hand: "Maomao, come—"

    The little civet cat flicked its tail and glanced at Ah Zheng. , and briskly jumped into Xiao Fusu's arms.

    Ah Zheng: "..." This is my cat.

    Lin Ju sniffed the scent of milk on little Fusu's body, then turned her head and meowed at Ah Zheng, "Zai Zai, I still have to give the little cutie an early education class to teach him how to speak, you are an adult, remember to play by yourself."

    Satisfied, little Fusu hugged the cat and kissed it, raised her head and looked at the nurse, "Let's go."

    The nurse looked at the sunken face of the king, and then at the young man who was happily hugging the cat and making out with him. , I didn’t know what to do for a while: "Your Majesty, this..."

    Azheng's face was sullen, and he couldn't care about the children. He walked up to Xiao Fusu, squatted down, and looked into the little civet cat's eyes: "Little civet cat!" Guy, come here."

    Lin Ju meowed tenderly at him, then plunged into Xiao Fusu's arms. Sorry baby, I love cuties more now.

    The atmosphere was a little awkward for a while.

    Little Fusu looked at the wet nurse, then at his father, finally kissed the cat in his arms, and looked at Ah Zheng with a bewildered expression.

    Now Ah Zheng didn't know what it was like, so he could only say to the nurse, "Take the young master away quickly." The nurse

    bent down and bowed to the king, and quickly took the young master and the young master into the king's arms. pets left.

    Ah Zheng went back to the study alone, enduring the impatience in his heart to deal with the official documents left before. With a long sigh, he untied a stick hanging from his body, untied the string of the stick, and took out an old box of matches from it.

    He stared at the box of matches with ink stains on the surface.

    After a long time, he carefully put the match back into the smelly bag and put it away carefully.

    Ah Zheng ordered someone to send the old eunuch who was in charge: "During the few months when I was away, has there been any change in the palace?

    " At the beginning, the empress dowager got cold, and the doctor boiled some herbs after seeing it. Now, although the empress is cured, her body is not as good as before." Zhao Ji lived in Yongcheng, the empress dowager Huayang was dead, and the old

    eunuch The empress dowager mentioned at this time naturally refers to Ah Zheng's grandmother, the Empress Dowager Xia.

    He nodded: "I'm going to greet the Queen Mother tomorrow, but is there anything else?" Please rest assured, Your Majesty."

    Ah Zheng raised his eyebrows, looked at him, and asked, "Rumors? What rumors?"

    The old eunuch bowed solemnly to Ah Zheng before continuing to report: "There are palace guards watching the night. Hearing the whimpering sound at night, it was rumored that there were ghosts in the palace. I have checked it myself, but I didn’t hear any strange noises, so it must be a cover made up by this group of people for laziness.” Ah Zheng’s heart suddenly turned