Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Changping

    After the war song ended, the echo lingered for a long time, as if the Qin soldiers buried in Changping were responding to their comrades.

    The Qin people who were still alive put away their sorrows, set up camps and buried pots for cooking.

    Ah Zheng saw General Meng Wu standing alone on a small slope not far away, he thought for a while, went back to his tent, took the Qin crossbow and walked towards the small slope.

    Before Ah Zheng approached, Meng Wu heard his footsteps, and turned his head first: "Young master, what do you want to do with your servant?" Ah Zheng carefully looked at

    Meng Wu's face, resolute and heavy, The lonely back just now seemed to be just an illusion of his, he raised the Qin crossbow in his hand, and explained to Meng Wu: "General Meng, I used the Qin crossbow a few times before, but the accuracy was not so good, it was me Is there anything wrong with it?"

    Meng Wu took the crossbow in Ah Zheng's hand, looked at it carefully, and asked: "Young master, who assembled this crossbow?"

    Ah Zheng said: "I installed it myself, Meng Wu General, did I install it wrong?"

    Meng Wu glanced at Ah Zheng, a little surprised, the parts of the crossbow are complicated, and the assembly is cumbersome, even the soldiers in the army are not familiar with the assembly of the crossbow. Young master is so talented in assembling crossbows. He explained: "Young master didn't install it wrongly, it's just that a few strings weren't tightened enough." And this is probably because the young master is still a child and lacks strength.

    Meng Wu helped Azheng adjust the crossbow string, reassembled it, and handed it to him: "Young master, try again now."

    Azheng took the crossbow and looked around, and decided to use the tree not far away as his own. Target, he raised his crossbow and aimed at the tree trunk.

    "Hum—"

    the strong recoil of the crossbow forced Ah Zheng to fall backwards. He was about to hit the ground on the back of his head, but was stopped by Meng Wu beside him, barely stabilizing his body.

    Ah Zheng quickly stood up and thanked Meng Wu: "Thank you, General Meng, so this is the real power of the Qin Nu.

    "

    "Yes."

    On the way back to the tent, Ah Zheng asked Meng Wu: "General Meng, I was studying recently and read the sentence 'He who is good at defeating the enemy is better than the invisible'. What kind of situation is better than the invisible?"

    Meng Wu laughed, and looked at Ah Zheng: "

    What does this young master think, what does this sentence mean?" A good general." Ah Zheng nodded his head, "I know this passage means that defeating the enemy can be achieved not only through military force, but also through ingenuity, invisibly defeating the enemy and reducing one's own losses. But what kind of situation? Is it considered resourcefulness?"

    Meng Wu restrained his smile, and tapped the ground under his feet: "Does the young master know where this is?"

    Ah Zheng didn't know why Meng Wu would ask such an answer that everyone knew, but still Answer honestly: "This is Changping City."

    Meng Wu nodded: "That's right. Back then, the former king sent people to attack Han with the intention of taking down Shangdang. Thinking of Feng Ting, the governor of Shangdang County, who refused to surrender and instead dedicated Shangdang to Zhao State, which triggered the Changping War between Qin and Zhao." Meng Wu continued: "