Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Returning to the Palace

    Hangu Pass, the most important pass city in Qin State. Here, Ah Zheng and Zhao Ji were subjected to a more careful and strict identity check than in the border town, and were given temporary identity certificates to check into the post in the city.

    Inside the station house, Ah Zheng looked at the long wooden stick in his hand, on which his name, identity, appearance and height were recorded.

    Meng Tian reminded him at the side: "Ah Zheng, if you live in the post station with everyone, then this thing is useless. But if you want to go out to play alone, you'd better take this thing with you, otherwise it will be useless." It will be very troublesome if you can’t prove your identity.”

    Ah Zheng clenched the stick in his hand: “Qin’s household registration system is really strict. When I heard Li Lang talk about it, I thought he was exaggerating.” Meng Tian

    sighed He took a deep breath: "Since Shang Jun's reform, the laws of Qin have become more and more stringent. He wanted to 'keep people from moving without authorization', so he issued an order to the whole country, issued a 'biography' and 'talisman' to prove personal identity, stipulating that the people are not allowed to take in Strangers practiced continuous sitting, but when Lord Shang himself wanted to escape from the pursuit of the Qin soldiers, he was trapped by the laws he made, and he fled without a 'talent', so the owner of the guest house did not dare to take him in, and eventually he went to perish."

    However, Ah Zheng disagreed with his point of view: "If you have capable ministers but don't control them, even if you are called king, it is not enough."

    Meng Tian glanced at the room vigilantly. There was no one else but him and Ah Zheng. Jie knocked Ah Zheng on the forehead: "You are too bold, King Huiwen is still your ancestor after all, why do you even say such things?" Ah Zheng covered his forehead in pain: "You are the only one in the room

    . And me, if you don’t tell me, who will know these words.”

    Meng Tian felt the trust in Ah Zheng’s words, and couldn’t help chuckling: “Then you are not allowed to talk nonsense like this in front of others. Ah Zheng, Qin Palace The population is complex, so you must be careful."

    "I know. Then when I return to Xianyang, can I come and play with you?"

    Meng Tian thought for a while and said, "If my father and elder father don't go out to fight, we will Maybe I will go to a few small counties near Xianyang to relax. If they go out to fight, I must stay in Xianyang. Just send me a message when the time comes, and I will teach you how to ride a horse."

    Ah Zheng read Meng Tian's hidden meaning. If his father and grandfather went out to fight, he would stay in Xianyang as a hostage. Ah Zheng nodded: "Okay, then I will definitely go out to the palace to find you."

    Days passed by, and the day Meng Tian took off the bandages, the motorcade officially arrived in Xianyang.

    General Meng Wu took the iron cavalry to station in the barracks outside the city, and Li Si led the convoy into Xianyang City formally.

    Xianyang City is a large city. As the capital of the Qin State, it did not build the outer city wall with bricks and stones. Instead, it used mountains as the city and water as the wall. From a distance, residential houses, streets, squares, and official residences are dotted around. The majestic and magnificent Qin Palace in the middle is even more vast and majestic.

    After inspection at the gate tower, Meng Tian and Ah Zheng separated here, and Li Si ordered people to go to Qin Palace to report. When the convoy arrived in front of the Qin Palace, Ah Zheng and Zhao Ji changed into a carriage driven by palace people and entered the Qin Palace.     The only feeling that Qin Palace gave Ah Zheng was that it was big, with tall palace gates and wide palace roads, like a sleeping giant. The oppressive aura enveloped them, making people feel awe of this royal city from the bottom of their hearts.     After driving for an unknown amount of time, the carriage finally stopped in front of a palace.     Liuying Palace, the sleeping palace of the prince and other people, who lived here with his concubine Ji after he became the crown prince.     Zhao Ji pulled Ah Zheng out of the car, full of apprehension. The palace people led the way in the Liuying Palace, and through the long corridors, they finally came to a spacious palace room. In the palace room, a man in black clothes saw Zhao Ji and Ah Zheng, and quickly stepped forward to hug them: "Zhu Er, Zheng Er, you have suffered."     Zhao Ji couldn't help hugging the stranger back, Her voice was choked with sobs: "My beloved, why are you so cruel..."     Surrounded by the husband and wife, Ah Zheng felt a little at a loss. He struggled a little bit, not understanding why the two of them cried so sadly, how could my father have the face to cry when he abandoned his wife and son, and A Niang clearly knew what my father was doing, so why did she still rely on her father's help? What about in your arms?     The two hugged Ah Zheng and cried for a while, before finally letting go slowly.

    The stranger looked at Zhao Ji's shy face with pear blossoms and rain, and couldn't help feeling impatient. He said to the two of them: "Gu has already ordered someone to prepare hot water for dinner, Zhu'er and Zheng'er should go wash up and change quickly, then we, husband and wife, father and son will have a good get together again." Ah Zheng reminded the stranger

    : "Father, my maidservant and my maidservant brought some things from the state of Zhao, which are still outside the palace gate." When the palace servants brought their mother and son into the palace just now, they only needed the two of them to come in, and the maidservant was not allowed to follow. .     The other man couldn't help frowning: "This group of people are too ignorant to be flexible in doing things. Gu will order someone to bring the maidservant and things in now. Zheng'er, you go and wash in peace." Ah Zheng nodded and followed the palace servants     . went.     Ah Zheng originally thought he was washing in a tub, but unexpectedly, it was a square bathtub, with rare and exotic beasts carved with wide mouths in the four corners, and warm water gushed out from the mouths of the four exotic beasts. out.     Lin Ju couldn't help expressing emotion: "Wow, looking at this bath, it's quite advanced, Zai Zai, is this hot spring water?" Ah Zheng was startled by     Lin Ju's sudden voice, and he asked this question The maid who served beside her got an affirmative answer. He reminded Lin Ju in his heart: "Ah Ju, don't peek at me taking a shower.     " He doesn't even have abs, what's so good about it.     However, this broken game has finally appeared the main task 1: Help Zai Zai ascend the throne and become the king of Qin.     This notification popped up suddenly when Zai Zai entered the gate of Xianyang. It seems that the main task is related to the location where Zai Zai is located. Only when Zai Zai has reached Xianyang can he meet the constraints to trigger the main task.     It's just -     he ascended the throne and became the King of Qin.     How to accomplish this task?

    It is known that the current King of Qin is Ying Zhu, Zai Zai’s grandfather. Even if Ying Zhu dies, the successor will be Zai Zai’s father, Ying Zichu. He is only 30 years old now. Decades. It seems that letting Zai Zai succeed is a long-term task.

    Lin Ju consciously understood the meaning of the main task, and Zai Zai's voice came from the tablet: "I'm getting dressed, Ah Ju, don't peek."

    Lin Ju snorted, is her credit so bad? She's not going to peek casually.

    After Zai Zai said it was finished, Lin Ju turned the tablet over and poked Zai Zai's gradually rounding little face, this little villain.

    Ah Zheng put on his clothes and asked the maid to comb her hair and returned to the original palace room. In the palace room, the stranger had already ordered someone to prepare the meals. Zhao Ji snuggled up to him. Seeing Ah Zheng coming in, she smiled and beckoned him to come over. meal.

    It was just an uninvited guest who interrupted the warmth. A court lady in blue hurried in and knelt on the ground to tell the stranger: "Your Highness, the young master suddenly has a high fever. Mrs. Chu ordered you to come over.

    " Zhao Ji put down the wooden chopsticks, Ah Zheng frowned, and the other man lowered his face.

    The author has something to say:

    National Day is finally coming, woo woo woo woo, I wish you all a happy National Day in advance, good health and all the best. This chapter sends a small red envelope.

    1. At present, there is no city wall in Xianyang found in archaeology. Experts speculate that it is due to the semi-nomadic nature of the Qin people and their confidence in their own force.

    2. The birth mother of the son Chengyu is unknown, so this article is privately named as Chu Ji.

    3. Qin's household registration management and population flow are very strict. "Zhuan" is equivalent to the current ID card, and "fu" is equivalent to the residence permit.