Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Suet

    Ah Zheng looked up and down at his naked body, and his ears turned red all of a sudden. He quickly covered his body with the dirty clothes on the ground, and stammered: "You, you...don't peek—"

    Lin Ju quickly smiled and said, "Okay, baby, I won't peek Yes, hurry up and get dressed." Lin Ju covered the tablet on the table, feeling amused in her heart, the kid doesn't even have abs, which is nothing to look at, but Zai Zai is so skinny, finding his family should make him Live better.     Because he was not sure whether Lin Ju had peeked at him, Ah Zheng put on his pants as fast as he had ever done in his life, and then quietly heaved a sigh of relief in his heart, explaining guiltily while putting on his clothes: "I thought you left, Ah Ju What about it?"     Lin Ju giggled and said, "I won't leave, I'll always be with you, Zai Zai." Raising a baby is a game, how can she abandon the game when she hasn't grown up yet?     "Will Ah Ju stay with me all the time?" Ah Zheng was a little confused. Ah Ju is the mountain god of Taihang Mountain, and Ah Ju's home is on Taihang Mountain. If he comes back to Qin, will he still hear Ah Ju's voice, "I I’m leaving Zhao and returning to Qin, will you stay with me all the time?” “     Of course, I will always grow up with Zai Zai.”     “Aju?”     “Huh?”     “Why are you doing this? What? Why are you so nice to me?"     Lin Ju rubbed her chin and poked Zai Zai's head: "Because Zai Zai is very cute, Ah Zheng, I like you very much." Being     called cute again, Ah Zheng is a little confused, is it such a simple thing for the gods to like it? When he first met this mountain god, Ah Zheng was not without doubts and vigilance, but he couldn't see her, couldn't touch her, could only hear her voice, and could only be touched by her. There is nothing he can do about it. But all the time, she has given him countless help, and sometimes she is in a daze, even more innocent than a village child, which really makes him unable to be vigilant.

    "Hmm." Ah Zheng quietly blushed, "I like you too, Ah Ju. By the way, King Zhao is going to hold a banquet in the palace tomorrow, Ah Ju, can you go with me?" Lu Aweng said, There are people who are familiar with witches, and I don't know if Aju will be discovered by the witches when he is with him.

    "Of course. But isn't Zai Zai Zhao's most wanted criminal?"

    Ah Zheng smiled and explained: "The arrest has been canceled long ago. My father is already the prince of Qin, and Qin's national power is stronger than Zhao's." , and defeated Zhao Guo many times, even if Zhao Wang has resentment in his heart, he will not show it on the surface. Tomorrow's banquet will be held by Zhao Wang to send me and A Niang off." Lin Ju felt happy: "That's really

    good Lah."

    "Well, I'm going to bed, and Ah Ju also needs to rest early."

    "Okay, good night, Zai Zai."

    Ah Zheng dried his hair and lay on the bed. The soft and warm blanket reminded him of staying with a wet nurse. That night at home, since the soldier who appeared in the village before was sent by King Zhao to look for him, does that mean that he misunderstood the wet nurse that day? However, since Zhao Bing didn't come to arrest him, why did the wet nurse go out in such a late night? Ah Zheng couldn't figure it out, and lay on the bed and gradually fell into a deep sleep.

    In the early morning of the next day, Ah Zheng woke up from the warm room. He turned over in the soft blanket, idly not wanting to get up. Zhao Palace's banquet is held in the afternoon, so it shouldn't matter if you sleep a little longer.     Ah Zheng was thinking like this, when a sound of clear and hurried footsteps came from not far away, and then the door was opened, Zhao Ji rushed in with a gust of fragrant wind, and hugged Ah Zheng into her arms: "Zhenger, you Wake up, why don't you let the maid hug you to sleep?"     The smell of the powder on Zhao Ji's body made Ah Zheng's nose a little uncomfortable, he sneezed a little, rubbed his nose and explained: "Mother, I'm used to sleeping alone, and besides, I'm eight years old, how can I let someone sleep with me?"     Zhao Ji's voice was gentle and soft, even if she complained, she seemed to be coquettish: "My Zheng'er is only eight years old. I'm still a child, what if I roll off the bed?"