Chapter 83

Chapter 83 Transformation

    After Ah Zheng and Lin Ju finished talking, they left here to go to the front hall to handle official business.

    Looking at the background of Ah Zheng's departure, Lin Ju couldn't help feeling that workaholics really have something in common. Ah Zheng and his mother are similar.

    She ordered someone to bring her a pen and paper, and asked the old eunuch who was standing by: "If I want to do something, there are only blueprints, can a craftsman make it? Do I need to call someone over and talk about it myself?" The old eunuch

    said The old man who was by Qin Xiaowen Wang Yingzhu's side when he was alive, watched His Majesty grow up since he was a child, and it was the first time he saw him attach so much importance to a woman, and it was a person who appeared suddenly.

    He guessed the meaning of the woman in front of him, and said: "If madam wants to give orders in person, I will send someone to summon Shang Xiling."

    Lin Ju: "What does Shang Xiling do?"

    The old eunuch explained : "Shang Xiling is responsible for managing His Majesty's sleeping things."

    "Huh?" Lin Ju was a little puzzled, "The bed is barely considered a sleeping thing, but tables and chairs shouldn't be counted. Apart from him, Chaozhong also Is there anyone in charge of these things?"

    The old eunuch thought for a while, and said: "The Imperial Household Order is responsible for the weaving and management of His Majesty's clothes, and if it is like lamps, it is also responsible for the manufacture. He is in charge of managing the life of the palace people and people in the harem, so this matter should also be related to him."

    Lin Ju frowned. Three departments could be in charge of the same matter at the same time. The management of powers and responsibilities is too messy; "Forget it, let Shang Xiling enter the palace first.

    " During the period of entering the palace, Lin Ju drew a few simple drawings of desks, chairs, beds, and cabinets. She remembered that most of the furniture needed nails. Because she didn’t know if Qin Chao had nails, she still drew them. A few small parts like nails, screws, rivets that she knew.

    There are a lot of copper lamps with different shapes in the house, so there should be no shortage of copper. I don’t know how the iron is smelted in this world. Iron smelting needs coal, as well as a blower box. What else do you need? Not sure.

    When Shang Xiling arrived, Lin Ju was still struggling.

    "I pay my respects to Madam." A voice interrupted Lin Judao's wild thoughts.

    Lin Ju raised her eyes and glanced at the person who came over. He was a fairly young man. He looked about 30 years old and looked radiant. At first, she thought that he was in charge of this kind of harem affairs. He was either a woman or It's an old eunuch like the one next to her. I didn't expect to be such a person.

    "Hello." Lin Ju was a little embarrassed, "I asked you to come here to trouble you to make some furniture. Here are the blueprints. Do you think your craftsmen can do it well?"

    Shang Xiling took the blueprint handed over by the old eunuch, and probably understood the meaning of the lady in front of him. One thing seemed to increase the height of the original low table, and the low couch was the same, only one of them, he couldn't see it What is the use of this.

    He took out one of the drawings and handed it to Lin Ju: "Madam, what is the use of the equipment on this drawing?"

    Lin Ju took a look and asked Shang Xiling to come closer. She drew the proposed chair on another piece of white paper, and drew a small person on it, explaining: "This is a seat, you see, like this, people can sit on it to relax their legs, so that the You don't need to kneel until your feet are numb."