Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    Ah Zheng pointed at Chu Ji's throat, and said to King Qin who was sitting in front of him: "Father, please allow me to kill her." The

    originally lazy King Qin sat up straight and looked at Ah Zheng: "Zheng, Why did you kill her?"

    Ah Zheng's sword tip approached Chu Ji's throat inch by inch, piercing the skin, and bright red blood slowly flowed down from the neck. He raised his sword and looked at King Qin: "I heard from my father that although Qin is located at the border, it is as filial as the six kingdoms of Shandong. Father, today she insulted my mother, if I can't pay for my mother Returning to justice, how can you be a son of man?"

    Seeing the crazy look on Ah Zheng's face, Chu Ji was so frightened that she backed away and crawled back, she shouted at Queen Huayang in front of her: "Auntie, save me!"

    Queen Huayang Cursing in her heart, she asked Chu State to send a beautiful but not very smart clan girl over for her to control, but she didn't expect that Chu Ji would be so brainless. I don't know any insinuation, just say it so bluntly, I'm so stupid. It's just that she is still a Chu girl, and she still has to protect her.

    Queen Huayang looked at Ah Zheng with a smile: "Today's matter is just Chu Ji's temporary joke, why do you take it seriously..." Before she finished

    speaking, Ah Zheng said directly: "I don't think this is a joke. It's a joke, the queen thinks it's a joke, did that person tell you that too?" "

    You—" Queen Huayang was about to get angry when King Qin patted the back of her hand reassuringly, Queen Huayang calmed down down.

    King Qin said to Ah Zheng: "You are childish, but it's just a trivial matter, why bother shouting and killing..." As soon as Ah Zheng

    felt disappointed, King Qin continued: "Since Chu Ji's mouth is not clean, , then cut her mouth. You only returned to Qin the next day, why bother to kill someone? Seeing blood is unlucky. It’s just that you and Zhao Ji have been wronged. The sword in your hand is the former king’s I will give it to you if you used it before your death." King Qin looked at Queen Huayang again: "Zhao Ji has also been wronged, after the banquet you can give her something to make up for it." How could Queen Huayang accept this

    ? In the end, she tried to argue: "Your Majesty, how could you..."

    "The widows have already played 50 boards each, and you are still not satisfied with the result?" King Qin asked suspiciously.

    Queen Huayang was speechless for a while: "I..."

    King Qin coughed tiredly twice, and waved to everyone present: "Okay, you must know this widow's grandson, go back, and widow too I'm going back to the palace to rest." After speaking, he pulled Queen Huayang away.

    Everyone said "Respectfully send off the king", and they also dispersed.

    In the palace room, apart from the servants, there were only Ah Zheng, Yiren, Zhao Ji and Chu Ji who was lying on the ground in fright.

    Chu Ji hurriedly got up from the ground and hid behind Yiren in fright: "Your Majesty, save me, I don't want to be tortured." Yiren hesitated, although he was a little unhappy with

    Chu Ji because of Mrs. Huayang's matter, but After all, Chu Ji was the woman he loved and gave birth to a child for him. The punishment of breaking the head was too severe for a woman.

    He looked at Ah Zheng and comforted him, "Zheng'er, it's just an inappropriate sentence. I believe that Chu Ji will never dare to say such a thing from now on. If you don't speak to Father Wang, it's fine." Right." Chu Ji hid behind him and nodded repeatedly.     Ah Zheng glanced at the stranger, with indescribable disappointment in his eyes. He didn't continue to pay attention to the stranger, but looked at the attendant of the King of Qin who was standing in the corner listening to them quietly, and beckoned him over: "When will Chu Ji's punishment of breaking the mouth be executed?" The attendant showed a generous smile on his face     . But what came out of her mouth was the vicious words that made Chu Ji frightened: "As long as the young master is willing, you can execute the execution whenever you want."     "Zheng'er." The stranger hurriedly called him.     Ah Zheng turned a deaf ear and said to the attendant, "Then let's do it sooner rather than later, I have to go back and read."     The attendant ordered someone to get a sharp dagger, and asked them to restrain Chu Ji so that she wouldn't mess around. Moved, and patiently said to the prince who was standing in front of him: "His Royal Highness, this is an order issued by the king himself, please don't make things difficult for the servants." Chu Ji's voice behind her was weak and full of fear: "Your Majesty, save me!     " Me, help me..."