Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Ah Zheng was not worried about the Jinyang rebellion. Jinyang used to be a city of Zhao State, but it was taken by Qin State later. Thinking about it, the so-called rebellion was just another disturbance caused by the surrendered Zhao people. As a general of Qin State, Meng Ao was not difficult to put down a small rebellion.

    Ah Zheng's main concern now is the construction of his royal tomb.

    Ah Zheng looked at the silk map of the royal tomb imitating the drawing of the entire Xianyang City in front of him. It is huge and magnificent, and palaces of various colors are gathered on the drawing. Wangling, why did you draw so many river channels?"

    Zheng Guo started to sweat on his forehead, he stammered and explained: "Mount Li...is surrounded by mountains and rivers...a lot of water...the rivers...can be drained... "

    It sounds reasonable, Ah Zheng nodded, and ordered Lang Guan next to him: "Take the blueprint to the governor of the general, let them check it carefully, make a model, and send it up for me to see." .If there are no problems, we can send people to gather the slaves and prisoners from all over the country in advance." "

    Yes." The Lang Guan took the two eunuchs and left with the picture silk.

    When Zheng Guo heard that the people who built the royal tomb were slaves and prisoners who could not affect the state affairs, he was anxious at that time, and immediately said "ah".

    Ah Zheng raised his head and looked at Zheng Guo: "What's the matter, what's your problem?"

    Zheng Guo immediately shook his head guiltily: "No...no..."

    At this moment, Lu Buwei walked into Zhangtai Palace to report something to Ah Zheng The case that Tingwei could not solve, Ah Zheng casually mentioned: "Lu Aweng, the royal tomb designed by Zheng Guo is very popular. Where did you find such a disciple?" Hearing Ah Zheng's words, Lu Buwei was

    stunned Zhu: "My lord, I did not recommend Zheng Guo to design the royal tomb, but I recommended him to build water conservancy for the king." Ah Zheng: "..."

    Ah

    Zheng looked at Lu Buwei, then slowly turned to Zheng Guo Guo Guo: "Are you here to build water conservancy for me?"

    Zheng Guo showed an expression that was about to cry: "Yes... yes."

    Ah Zheng looked at him: "Then why didn't you make it clear?"

    Zheng Guozhen was about to cry: "But...but...the first time the king saw the minister...he asked the minister...to design the royal tomb... ..."

    Ah Zheng recalled the first time he met Zheng Guo, he had just come to court, and the main content of the court meeting was to repair the royal tomb, and then Ah Ju kept asking him why he started repairing at such a young age So that when he heard that Zheng Guo was recommended by Lu Buwei, he asked him subconsciously: "Have you ever built a mausoleum for a monarch?" Ah Zheng ended his memory, as if he subconsciously thought that

    Zheng Guo was here to build it. Wang Ling didn't ask clearly, but: "When I asked you to design Wang Ling, why didn't you object?"

    Zheng Guo's entire face was as red as drinking wine, and he looked at the young monarch in front of him, He stumbled and said: "My minister... besides water conservancy... also can build mausoleums..."

    Ah Zheng was speechless for a moment.

    Lin Ju laughed in Ah Zheng's mind and said: "Cub, this is a multi-faceted engineering talent. You have found a treasure, remember to cherish it."