#19 BSM: You are best friends with another boy's sister

Niall: You spent a lot of your time on tour with Niall. It was the most amazing thing to do. When not in school, you could typically be found in yet another amazing city, seeing the world with your brother. For that reason, your friends quickly became anyone else who was always there on tour, and your best friend became Lottie, Louis' little sister. "It's not like anyone else in the world understands our lives," you explained to Niall, when he asked how you and Lottie had become so close, so quickly, "Who else can I talk about how weird it is to have my brother become a superstar overnight, and have them actually relate. There are very few." Niall could understand that point very well. It was a reason he was so close to the boys as well. No one else in the world really understood. "And plus," you went on, "Our only other option is to talk to our brothers, and with each other we can talk about all the things we don't exactly want you and Louis to hear."

Harry: You were exhausted and ready to pass out all morning long, as you sat talking to Harry. "What is wrong with you [Y/N]? How late did you and Doniya stay up last night?" He asked you that, knowing the two of you were so excited to both be here for a while, and spending time together. From the moment you met years ago, you'd become best friends. "We didn't sleep," you quietly admitted, and then laughed, "We just had a lot to say. It's so hard to not see your best friend for months, and then you just have way to much to say." Harry nodded. He was that way with many of his friends whom he saw so seldom, and of course he understood. "So you caught up then?" "Mostly, but we still have a lot to talk about," you replied, "Zayn wanted to take her into town today, so we'll talk more tonight. You know, it would be nice if my brother showed me around the city as well." Harry sighed, as he glanced over at a clock, "I have 4 hours. Is that enough time?" "Of course!"

Liam: It made going to meet your brother on tour much more exciting. Liam was always so busy, and never had time for you. If Gemma was there though, you still had an amazing time. "I think you come on tour just to hang out with Gemma, and you don't miss me at all," Liam commented, after you spent a long day just hanging out with her. He had not been busy the entire time, and yet you still did only that. "I only ever see her on tour, and we've become really good friends thanks to you and Harry." "So you admit you'd rather just hang out with your friends than with me," Liam stated, pretending to be offended. You laughed, and rolled your eyes, "Well I am accustomed to it being that way, so I guess so." "I know, and I'm sorry I'm normally so busy. Maybe you, me, Harry, and Gemma can all do something together tonight. You get to spend time with your best friend, and I get to see my little sister while she is here." "Deal," you agreed right away, "That sounds perfect."

Zayn: When Zayn first told that he was now in a boyband, you weren't quite sure how that would work. Would you like the other boys? How close would you get to them? Would you barely even know them? All those questions were answered quickly though, when they felt like extra brothers after only a few weeks. And Fizzy, quickly became like another sister as well. A sister who you could gush about your crush too, and she'd do the same about hers. Thankfully, neither of you liked the others brother, though you both did have crushes on members of the group. "I'm glad I know I can tell you all of this, and it stays between us. Anyone else, and the whole world would think I'm in love with Niall." Fizzy laughed, as she nodded her head, "They would make it a huge deal, out of a little crush." "Totally," you nodded as well, "But we both know we're just joking around, and not being serious." "Which is why we're best friends," she agreed, "Well one of many reasons."

Louis: "What are you two always talking about?" Louis asked, as you and Waliyha whispered to yourselves so no one else could hear you. "Nothing!" You said in unison, before laughing nervously. Zayn was curious as well, but just shrugged, "They'll never tell us Louis. It's probably some inside joke between them." "Or something like that," you mumbled, causing Waliyha to laugh even more. You both quickly walked away from the boys after that, and really let out your laughter, "They think we have some big secret." "And all we're doing is talking about them." "And they don't need to know that." To the rest of the world, you probably were laughing for no reason at all, but for the two of you, you were having the best time, and so glad to have your best friend there with you. It made being here on tour with your brothers so much more exciting, to always have your best friend with you. "This would not be as fun if I didn't have you to laugh with me at everything." Waliyha agreed quickly, "Not even half as fun."