#37 At a water park

Niall: After spending all day inside of your favorite water park, you and Niall were both a few shades redder than you would hope to be. "We should really go home," you commented, as you noticed in the past hour Niall's skin turned an even brighter shade then it already was. He was burning up, and staying any longer would do nothing good. "But we still have to go on the big slide one more time," you heard him saying, as he was already walking away. "Come on!" You did not feel like going on even one more ride. You were just ready to go home. Being in the sun all day was so draining, but if one more slide would make him happy, then you were not going to complain. "Okay, I'm coming!"

Louis: "Favorite part?" you repeated, after Louis asked you that exact question. "Um..." you glanced around the park. There was a lazy river, tons of slides, diving boards, wave pool, and even a pirate themed area which was pretty much the best thing ever. "The pirate area. Duh." Louis laughed, "Isn't that for kids?" You quickly countered his commented, "Not at all! The kiddy area is on the other side of the park. It has like 3 inches of water. The pirate area is awesome. you just don't appreciate it." Louis smiled at you. There was nothing in the world he loved more than when they two of you were just joking around with each other. "Well then, if it's so cool. Let's see who you can go on all the little slides there the fastest." You rolled your eyes playfully. "Prepare to lose."

Harry:  "This was not the day I had planned," you mumbled to Harry, after he sighed over 1000 autographs. It wasn't shocking, but it seemed as if every girl in the small park you were inside of, knew who he was, and wanted a picture with him. He appreciated them so much, and was more than happy doing that; and you loved his fans also, but today was supposed to be fun. "I know, I'm sorry," he sighed, as you both got into the water of the wave pool for the first time all day. You shrugged, "I just have to get used to it. And today will probably be the same all day as it has been. We'll get about give minutes in the water, and then other girls will show up. So let's just enjoy these few minutes, and not talk about that," you swan over to him, and wrapped our arms around him, "please?"

Liam: "So what first?" Liam asked, as the two of you stepped into the water park. You had all day to do whatever you wanted, and there were a million things to pick from here. "Um..." You began to go through all the options in your mind, then realized all you truly cared about was spending the day with him. What you did first or at all, that didn't matter to you. "Whatever you want." Liam was glad you said that, because he quickly pointed at the tallest slide, the one with the longest drop. He had wanted to go on that one from the moment he saw it. "We can ride that one together. It's a two person ride, so it's perfect." Your stomach did a summersault. You were excited, but so nervous. "Since I can do it with you, okay. I know I'll feel safe."

Zayn: Having only a few hours to have fun, before Zayn had somewhere important to be, you were determined to enjoy every single minute of it. But seeing as Zayn was not a big fan of swimming, your choices of what to do today were narrowed down. Even just sitting at the edge of the water though, was good enough for you. You could not take your eyes off of him, as you sat down next to him, your feet barely in the water. "Thank you for agreeing to come with me today. I know this isn't somewhere you would pick to be, but you came anyway." Zayn smiled, not worried at all, as you were truly not in the water. If you were further in the pool, or sliding down one of the slides that led to deep water, he would have been. But not now. "Of course I'm here. I get to spend the day with you. No water is going to keep me from doing that." You rested your head on his shoulder, "Half a day, but yes, I'm so glad I get to spend it with you."